2016 Carol City WR Steven Newbold

Advertisement
His father wanted to know what you guys thought of him thats my family.

You already know my thoughts. Express 'em. Tito, Pete, and Nash have some good words too.

Newbold turned into my favorite recruit in the past two months for the 2016 class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only reason why Steve wouldn't have a legit commitable offer is because he doesn't have enough film yet. That will change after the season.

Anyone who's ever watched him play will tell you he is a legit talent. You don't get compared to Stacy Coley for the **** of it.

I do believe staff has been in contact with him.

You already know my thoughts. Express 'em. Tito, Pete, and Nash have some good words too.

Most definitely im actually going to show him how to get on the site. I mean we think steven is amazing but for him to see how the cane family respond to him would be great.
Newbold is awesome man. He was born to be a Cane. We need him.

Advertisement
Not only that. Love his confidence, ****iness and swagger. Kid was born to be a Cane like 850 mentioned.

Advertisement
so Steven will commit with an offer on the spot?

He told his father he wabts to go to miami its all about miami

Just tell Steve, keep his grades up, ball this year and it will fall in place. He's primed for a huge year. He's a stud, they just need to see more. Not a lot of film on him as I said. But that all changes this year. Only peeps who seen him live know this or peeps who know him. Newbold is the truth.

learned about him last night and saw some tape............. wow. He's got the type of explosion that the wrs we've recruited the last couple years don't have so I and I believe I can say the rest of us on here want this kid

Just tell Steve, keep his grades up, ball this year and it will fall in place. He's primed for a huge year. He's a stud, they just need to see more. Not a lot of film on him as I said. But that all changes this year. Only peeps who seen him live know this or peeps who know him. Newbold is the truth.

Ill add this, try and send film weekly and make it a statement that he wants to be a Cane. The film will speak alone but with the studs that are coming next season let him show that he's the best every week and force the staff to see that. This kid's the truth and when the staff sees that he'll get that offer really quickly

Advertisement
What was his stats for last night game by the way?

He had over 200 all purpose yards seeing time at running back quarterback and reciever he also plays kick off and sometimes pubts i mean hes all over tge place trying to make his team better.

526.gif

527.gif

Really hope Newbold gets the Miami offer he covets and should certainly earn during the season. Kid is a beast.

Advertisement
Back