2016 ACC IMPACT NEWCOMERS

Sam Bruce has that vintage cane ****yness. He is gunna come in and ball immediately.

Advertisement
Based on highlights alone, Joseph Jackson makes you go ****!!! His speed, size, growth and potential makes you put you whole wad on him. Shaq, Pickney and McCloud already proving that with all summer and fall remaining, they will be ready for immediate impact. Certainly big money goes to WR's to make an instant for obvious reasons, but if I had to pick one, Richards, but all can immediately, including the transfer. Because of his speed and size, Finley may get a shot at CB first since we solid at Safety, but as thin as a model at CB.

I keep forgetting that we have a ton of talent coming in the Summer

I expect a good amount of freshmen to play right away

The talent is definitely there, no excuse for less than 10 wins

Yall keep sleeping on Romeo Finley, I don't hear his name mentioned enough with this class. I think the kid is going to be major and he might just be the biggest coup based on the fact that he was leaning towards Clemson or Georgia Tech who are both ACC schools.

I agree. he is a beast. I worried for other teams. Between Him, Shaq, McCloud, Jackson, an opposing player might get killed lol.

I think overall this class has a ton of talent. a kid like ced wright is not mentioned but he is a player too. i think its a small class but
are most quality in a long time. we just need to keep doing this every year.

Advertisement
I agree with Mullins. Would have balled out in his senior season if he didn't have to sit out. But like mostly everyone said all 4 newcomers will contribute. Just about every freshman coming in will contribute. Whether it be for depth or special teams. A lot of quality in this class. Looking up for the future.

Well with the lack of speed at the receivers position aside from SC as CR commented on. Bruce, AR and Mullins can have an immediate impact to play this season, looking forward to them getting after it. Go []_[]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaq fo shoo, but that obvious now. After Shaq, Sam Bruce gonna get some tongues wagging - with his play as well as his smack.

Advertisement
Sam Bruce is a bonafide prototype University of Miami player from the 80s and or late 90s. He fits that mold very well. He is pretty good speed and elite quickness, he also has excellent hands and jumping ability. Sam Bruce will go get the ball in the air...

Sam Bruce, Ahmmon Richards, Dionte Mullins, Joseph Jackson, & Malek Young. Will make impacts early also.

If all goes well... I think Dionte Mullins makes the biggest impact.

I agree with this, I would say bruce will make a big impact as well, from what I have seen throughout the entire cycle over three years these two can run some deadly routes to be that young, our cbs may be in big trouble covering these guys in practice, I would take our incoming WR core over any other class nationally. Ced Wright is the forgotten recruit this class, that kid can play.

Yall keep sleeping on Romeo Finley, I don't hear his name mentioned enough with this class. I think the kid is going to be major and he might just be the biggest coup based on the fact that he was leaning towards Clemson or Georgia Tech who are both ACC schools.

yup :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Sam Bruce is a bonafide prototype University of Miami player from the 80s and or late 90s. He fits that mold very well. He is pretty good speed and elite quickness, he also has excellent hands and jumping ability. Sam Bruce will go get the ball in the air...

He's the WR version of Duke Johnson. He will be that type of player in my book but obviously won't get as many touches.

Advertisement
Back