2016 ACC IMPACT NEWCOMERS

Advertisement
Sam Bruce, Ahmmon Richards, Dionte Mullins, Joseph Jackson, & Malek Young. Will make impacts early also.

Shaq and Mike made this list:
R4Six - Home

The only thing that could have stopped this year's lbs for fired months ago. Butch would have been best for them but what we ended up with will mean $$$$$. Your kid is perfect MLB for old school Cane 4-3. With opposing QBs and RB running for their lives for a Kool Dline pillage assault, Grace, Shaq, and Associates will be top defense firm in county. I cannot wait for Shaq's "Vanover" moment to start his path to Hurricane Hall of Fame.

Advertisement
Sam Bruce, Ahmmon Richards, Dionte Mullins, Joseph Jackson, & Malek Young. Will make impacts early also.

If all goes well... I think Dionte Mullins makes the biggest impact.

Interesting.... Everyone seems to think Ahmmon Richards will.

IMO Richards has most upside long term , but I think Mullins balls out immediately . He's physically ready to go.

I do expect all four to play though

Personally I want to see Joseph Jackson I think he's a freak. Haven't really seen that much film on Mullins. How fast is he?

IMO Richards has most upside long term , but I think Mullins balls out immediately . He's physically ready to go.

Personally I want to see Joseph Jackson I think he's a freak. Haven't really seen that much film on Mullins. How fast is he?
Not sure about his speed but he has great hands

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I agree... but its easier to notice impact on the offensive side of the ball... I think we will notice the 3 receivers first. Bruce will be the most dangerous after he catches the ball... Mullins will be that possession guy and AR15 is the deep threat...

Excited to see him coached under Kool and get a year of S &C under his belt

Yall keep sleeping on Romeo Finley, I don't hear his name mentioned enough with this class. I think the kid is going to be major and he might just be the biggest coup based on the fact that he was leaning towards Clemson or Georgia Tech who are both ACC schools.

Advertisement

This was an eye opener for me. Esp seeing that Shaq is killin' it right now. I have always liked Mullins as well...I think we all agree that all 4 incoming WRs (people always forget about Harris) will be given every chance to take an upperclassmens job like Shaq/Zach/and Mike have been given.

Yall keep sleeping on Romeo Finley, I don't hear his name mentioned enough with this class. I think the kid is going to be major and he might just be the biggest coup based on the fact that he was leaning towards Clemson or Georgia Tech who are both ACC schools.

Havent forgot him. Kids the real deal if Clemson wanted him. Hes gonna shine in this fast D

This was an eye opener for me. Esp seeing that Shaq is killin' it right now. I have always liked Mullins as well...I think we all agree that all 4 incoming WRs (people always forget about Harris) will be given every chance to take an upperclassmens job like Shaq/Zach/and Mike have been given.
Mullins is my favorite WR coming in. Dudes physically ready and has that Canes attitude. Still remember his TD in that HS game from Allison

Advertisement
Lots of potential... if i had to name 5 instant impacts.....Bruce is that much needed special teams and offensive spark .....Richards deep threat .....Shaq superior MLB presence.......Pickney defensive spark....Young impact cb inside out....

With Shaq, Pinckney, and Owens, if you get past our Storm Front (DL) then you are going to face some Duval Destruction.

Advertisement
Back