2015 WR Durante Keeping His Options Open

View as article
So he has been to three or four high schools now...and who thinks this is anything but an Auburn v. Marshall battle?

Advertisement
Ok, let me see if I get this straight........75% chance he de-commits and comes to the U, 75% chance he de-commits and goes up the road? Does that mean that he will 100% de-commit from WVU? I'm confused :noidea:

there's a 150% chance of him decommitting ... duh

but he's 95% committed...

one of the stupidest things ive ever read lol

If I knew how to put a picture on here, I'd put up Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys. Seems to fit this thread perfectly.

[video=youtube_share;R8bQcvk7_6w]http://youtu.be/R8bQcvk7_6w[/video]
[video=youtube_share;90cEmqp8zCs]http://youtu.be/90cEmqp8zCs[/video]

Advertisement
Ok so there is a 245% chance that he either goes to WV, Auburn or UM.... Anyone else notice the Marshall reference? I think when a recruit list Marshall its probably like 379% that he isn't qualifying any **** where but... Marshall

Hang on, I use to teach math to kids like him. I think you now have to divide the 245% by 3. Unfortunately, since division then proves to be a little bit of a reach, you drop back and go with 1000% going somewhere.

Gotta love the percentages

LOL forreal. Dude says he's 95% committed to WVA, but there's a 75% chance he stays home and goes to Miami or goes to Auburn. WTF? This is why you can't take this recruiting **** too seriously.

After reading this article a second time...and realizing dudes percentages..

161.gif

not a fan.....

Kid is like 150 pds.....and he just weighed in at that this yr.

Lamar Parker was light ...but kid had prerequisite burners and quickness....he is an outside guy..

Jovon Durante Northwestern (FL) FL WR 15 5-11 146 4.46 37.0 32.1

The 4.46 is his shuttle number....32 vert....i think he would fit better in the o they have at wvu

Definitely think he can be a great slot guy here that can go outside

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back