2015 TE Devonaire Clarington update

D

deleted3746

From our feminine friends at Gatorbait.net:

6-5 235, grew up a fan of UF@g, Tenn, UF@g, FSUck, and Alabama have visited recently, lines up as a WR most of the time right now but knows what he needs to work on to play TE in college, Benedict ****ball has been lurking around, good friends with Rodney Smith, The Canes offered first, no leaders at this time, is looking for a school with a good quarterback and a good environment, will camp at Tenn, Miami, and Alabama this summer, some quotes:

“It gives me the advantage because obviously if they jump higher than me I’m still going to be higher even on my tip toes because of my height,” Clarington said. “I use that to my advantage in the jump ball. Everybody should know that nobody should have no excuses if you’re my height, no excuses for jump balls.”

“Blocking, running a post, that’s it,” he said on what he is working on now. “I haven’t really caught any posts all season, I want to work on that. The blocking, it’s going to come because I’m working hard in the weight room...I’m going to get bigger.”

“This past two week it’s been Tennessee, UF, Alabama, Florida State that have been by,” Clarington said. “They’ve all offered and I just got a recent offer from Notre Dame. “I haven’t really looked into Notre Dame. I was really surprised because they are high on academics and right now I’m working on that.”

“I just recently got into contact with them,” Clarington said of Florida. “I just talked to one of their scouts up there, their coach. He came down here. He was saying that I’m a big kid and they really want me there in 2015 signing and I got a full offer from Florida.”

“It was coach Cristobal, he came down [Friday] actually, during a little thing we had going on in the gym. We just shook hands and whatnot. The offer was surprising. Some offers are going to be surprising to me and I can’t really let them know.”

“My good friend that slapped my hand, that’s Rodney Smith,” Clarington said. “He went to Florida State and he recently got picked up by the Vikings. He’s been telling me all this about Florida State and how they’re going to have a good quarterback when my time comes.”

“They were my first offer,” he said of Miami. “It’s a good program, they get certain athletes in the NFL. Right now, they got in some trouble, but no one is worry about that right now. A bowl game is just like the season, you’re still trying to get to the NFL.”

Advertisement
This kid is going to have a monster year coming up since he will be on a loaded offense at Westminster. If people think he is getting a lot of attention now wait until he is full time at Westminster with coach Irvin.

Advertisement
This kid is going to have a monster year coming up since he will be on a loaded offense at Westminster. If people think he is getting a lot of attention now wait until he is full time at Westminster with coach Irvin.

He hasn't transferred yet... He still attends Southridge and may not transfer to Westminister. He's being recruited heavily by Alabama.

Advertisement
Lmao @ every recruit from S Fl that Gator bait interviews list multiple schools as childhood favorites, but none of them are Miami

He hasn't transferred yet... He still attends Southridge and may not transfer to Westminister. He's being recruited heavily by Alabama.

He won't be there until the summer starts but him and his brother are enrolled.

Advertisement
Back