2015 Safety Calvin Brewton

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
Transferred to Central today. Big news considering that Calvin was going to be one of the team leaders next season.

Advertisement
Transferred to Central today. Big news considering that Calvin was going to be one of the team leaders next season.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is big news. Big. Huge. Both for recruiting and the landscape of 6A and 8A football. WOW

Dam... Central keeps reloading.. And how the F*ck does a kid playing at Columbus (Private School) transfers 20 Miles East to play at a public schools. Im puzzled.. Can you shed some light to this situation.

Advertisement
Dam... Central keeps reloading.. And how the F*ck does a kid playing at Columbus (Private School) transfers 20 Miles East to play at a public schools. Im puzzled.. Can you shed some light to this situation.

Thats his homeschool

lmao. Which Florida "high school" team will collect the most all-stars this off-season?

Advertisement
We seriously need to have more than one BTW kid and no central kids on our roster...no worries I'm sure Al got this

lmao. Which Florida "high school" team will collect the most all-stars this off-season?

well the PRIVATE school in this case is the known recruiter...because they dont have limits in recruitment.

Central is his legit homeschool...central is loaded...so im guessing he wants a ring....i dont see Columbus getting one anytime soon...this was suppose to be their year.

Swag...THE BIG 3...dont have to do anything and they will collect "ALL STARS" Miami Northwestern, Miami Central, Booker T are smack dab in the most loaded pop warner area in the United States...its unreal.

Realize that Central had a guy like Dalvin Cook coming in to give another guy a breather for a few plays......

well the PRIVATE school in this case is the known recruiter...because they dont have limits in recruitment.

Central is his legit homeschool...central is loaded...so im guessing he wants a ring....i dont see Columbus getting one anytime soon...this was suppose to be their year.

Swag...THE BIG 3...dont have to do anything and they will collect "ALL STARS" Miami Northwestern, Miami Central, Booker T are smack dab in the most loaded pop warner area in the United States...its unreal.

Realize that Central had a guy like Dalvin Cook coming in to give another guy a breather for a few plays......

I know there's more talent there than anywhere in the world, but it does "bunch up", including @ those 3 schools.

Advertisement

I agree that 'the big three' has their name recruit for them. I also feel that's the case for schools like STA and CCHS, which is why kids are willing to transfer from OOS. Top players want to play for the top programs. That being said, LOL at anyone who thinks that these schools win with kids that are solely from their district.

I know there's more talent there than anywhere in the world, but it does "bunch up", including @ those 3 schools.

If their was only 2 schools in that area between those 3 schools.....Swag those schools would be able to go to any state and double digit the best teams in those states Cal,Tx included.

Any time an area school down here wins a champ...u can be assured of atleast 3-5 transfers in. The thing is the schools in the surrounding areas are also competitive so theres even morre talent...

for example..Miami Jackson was one game away from the state game...that school is in between Booker t and MNW

Central can draw kids from North Miami/Edison etc....then you have the kids that are from the neighborhood (Brewton) that go to Privates expecting state champs and recruiting only to see their boys win state and tranfer back.

Transfers are just part of the game down here.......these schools are recruiting kids from the 125pd team levels.We dont have middle school ball so its a free for all.

I agree that 'the big three' has their name recruit for them. I also feel that's the case for schools like STA and CCHS, which is why kids are willing to transfer from OOS. Top players want to play for the top programs. That being said, LOL at anyone who thinks that these schools win with kids that are solely from their district.

kids growing up wanting to play at THE WEST or Central where their dad or uncle or cousin balled out at. You have kids that would live in Broward that would go to schools in the city. They really dont have to recruit..but it still happens.

STA is on another level because they are private...university school is real bad with it now.....their whole team is filled with ft.lauderdale area kids that would be stars at other schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back