2015 rivals 100

Advertisement
In case anyone hasn't been keeping up with '15 recruiting (I don't blame you), this is a quick recap of where these dudes stand as of right now with everything. Note: this is not my info, just a compilation of info from the interwebz

Campbell- committed to Michigan
Ridley- Favors the U
T McFadden- No offer. Favors LSU & FSU so far
Torrence Gibson: Favors Ohio State and Miami right now
Jaques Patrick: Big 3 battle
Tyrek Cole: Gators, ***** and Canes so far. Probably running third?
SBB: Alabama, Miami, FSU but is boys with Ridley.

I swear I won't ask this again..... is T McFadden or K McFadden the one we didn't seem to like at camp, and which one sounds like an early Cane lean?

Edit - n/m, jmccomber answered. Of course the one who wants to be a Cane isn't the 5 star.

Advertisement
TMac is the guy people on here said is completely overrated. He's also closer to 5-11.

Another guy on this list is Minkah Fitzpatrick. He is a 5* corner and rated #10 overall out of NJ. He has been consistent in naming us among his early leaders with OSU, Penn State and others. Just someone else to keep an eye out for

Advertisement
Didnt see anyone post this but they came out yesterday. http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3402

#7 George Campbell 5 star
#11 Calvin Ridley 5 star
#15 Tavarus Mcfadden 5 star
#36 Torrence Gibson 4 star
#39 Jaques Patrick 4 star
#41 Tyrek COle 4 star
#66 Sean Burges Becker 4 star

Im surprised Jaquan Johsnon isnt on here .. but we could have a monster class next year

Rivals never shows love for Dade county player. No "Prime Time" Johnson in this list and i say "they dont know ****" .. Seriously, how the **** is Jaquan not in this list? Because he is 5'11-185lbs and not running a 4.3!! Come on man... Plus, Tim Irvin is also not in this list.. This is crap brah.

If they ball out, the hype will come. Look at CThomas. Buddy went from not being in the top 100 to being in the top 30 in the country. Guys like JJohnson/SBB/TIrvin will leave the recruiting sites no choice but to shoot them up the charts because they are just legit ballas. Look at CRidley. From unknown to the #11 player in the country. All off one crazy year. (I must say I am surprised Scarlett isnt on there.)

Advertisement
I'm sure politics play into this, too. There are 19 (!) kids from Florida in the top 100, 11 are in the top 50. 5 of the 17 five stars are from Florida and 5 of the 19 are from South Florida. Realistically there could be a bunch of So. Fl and Florida kids in general on this list, but the state makes up 20% of the list already.

Other targets that are 4 stars:

OT Christian Pellage
OG Steven Gonzalez (Cane if we offer imo)
WR Jovon Durante
S Kendrell McFadden
OT Sam Madden
OC Luke Heirs (Cane lean?)
ATH Jordan Conkrite
RB/S Tim Irvin
TE Devonaire Clairington

the rivals 250 jsut came out
103 Da'vante Phillips
113 Jordan Scarlett
121 Devonaire Clarington
125 Devante Peete
145 Tim Irvin
152 Jordan Conkrite
165 Steven Gonzalez (new jersey kid)
209 Luke Heirs <-- how do you know hes a cane lean?
236 Kendrell Mcfadden
242 Jovon Durante

STILL NO JAQUAN JOHNSON

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back