-Plays for Mike Rumph
-6-3 190 dual threat QB
-Claimed offers: Miami, Nebraska, BC, Taint, Shame, USF, and Alabama
-Has visited Miami 3x
-Gibson says Miami is a great program, has a great coaching staff
-Gibson says Golden is a great, phenominal coach
-Watched the big 3 and taint growing up
-Plans to camp at Miami this summer, not sure where else he will camp
-Playing behind Tyler Cogswell last season, Gibson threw for 271 yds 4 TDs 1 pick, and rushed for 227 yds and 5 TDs
-Ran a 48.87 400
-Working on his drop step and getting his passes out earlier
-Likes running and passing
-Favorite NFLers are Cam Newton and Mike Vick
-Isnt afraid to get hit

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/2015-QB-Torrance-Gibson-Picking-Up-Offers-131279

Advertisement
[video=youtube;eDJKMGyIN6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJKMGyIN6c[/video]

Torrance Gibsons twitter said:
Torrance Gibson ‏@quick_tg6 7m
Ohio State #BuckeyeNation
LSU #TigerNation
Miami #Canes
Notre Dame #Irish
So far this is my list not in order

No chance at this kid. And besides, with the coaches we have, it's not a good fit.

Advertisement
@Safid_Deen: Plantation American Heritage QB Torrance Gibson announced a top 4 of Miami, Ohio State, Notre Dame and LSU today. He's UM's to lose IMO.

@Safid_Deen: Al Golden has been recruiting Torrance Gibson since since taking UM job when Gibson was an eight grader.

Advertisement
Biggest recruit period. More important than anyone in the 2015 class and maybe the 2014 class outside of Kaaya and Rozier. You just can't win without a good QB......

The scary part is my boy's Dad -a longtime coach at Heritage- had told us since 8th grade that there was no chance Sony went anywhere other than Miami. He loved the Canes.

Hopefully this isn't a sequel.

Alvin may have been recruiting him since 8th grade, but *** has been on him since 9th.

Advertisement
What AU said. This kid isnt coming here. At the end of the day, these kids are making business decisions. Despite the hometown fondness for the Canes, this kid is going to go to an offense that suits him, like OSU. As much as we would like to have him as an athlete, unless we are going to change our offense, I just dont think he's going to come here.

The scary part is my boy's Dad -a longtime coach at Heritage- had told us since 8th grade that there was no chance Sony went anywhere other than Miami. He loved the Canes.

Hopefully this isn't a sequel.

Sad how now being a UM fan when growing up makes us think a kid won't end up here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back