2015 QB Nick Tiano offered

Advertisement
There are some disturbing photos of this young man when I go to google images. pass

Advertisement
This kid has patience in the pocket like Manning or a Brady, but can run for some yards like Kapernick or Griffin. Doesnt have the speed of those guys, but he isnt in a rush to run either, which you see in a lot of kids now a days. As soon as a little pressure comes on them, they get going. The only thing I can say is his OLine did not see much competition. These guys dominated the DLine for the most part.

I like him though.
Good Find Coley. :fistbump:

No offers. This looks to be Coley going Coley, found another gem before anybody else. Kid looks really impressive.

Advertisement
This kid has patience in the pocket like Manning or a Brady, but can run for some yards like Kapernick or Griffin. Doesnt have the speed of those guys, but he isnt in a rush to run either, which you see in a lot of kids now a days. As soon as a little pressure comes on them, they get going. The only thing I can say is his OLine did not see much competition. These guys dominated the DLine for the most part.

I like him though.
Good Find Coley. :fistbump:
I agree on the speed not being elite but the kid is getting to the 2nd level and turning the corner pretty easy.This kid scans the field like Jameis.

Will watch him this year. They play McMinn Co. And I went to school there. And the 7 on 7 is here and Baylor will be attending. Will give updates on him

Advertisement
Will watch him this year. They play McMinn Co. And I went to school there. And the 7 on 7 is here and Baylor will be attending. Will give updates on him

Might come over from Nashville for a game or two

Advertisement
1st off it is clear that we are looking to do a lot of read option going forward
2nd I think I am good on Coley looking for QBs...He was probably involved in identifying
"FAMOUS" Winston and I Kaaya was a **** of a find...

1st off it is clear that we are looking to do a lot of read option going forward
2nd I think I am good on Coley looking for QBs...He was probably involved in identifying
"FAMOUS" Winston and I Kaaya was a **** of a find...
If Coley wants to run the read option this isnt the QB to do that with

Prototypical pro style QB.

Big arm, greatn pocket awareness, scrambles well and reads the field well.

Do want.

Advertisement
Back