Problem2

All-American
Premium
His first offer

[video=youtube;ETdOn0wM22c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETdOn0wM22c[/video]

The next Tebow? Lol

Coley really, really loves mobiles

Advertisement
Oh **** no! First off Lefty's have the worst mechanics and I'm not sure I can deal with that. 2nd unless he plans on being a Fullback I don't see how that kid makes 2 deep on roster. Yes I'm aware this is his soph video but at 14 I smoked this kid all day every day and twice on Sundays.

Advertisement
I've heard some gangster names in my day, but I dont think it gets any better than Cinjun Erskine.

Meh. He rolls out well, and the read-option they ran was pretty nice. But he'd never fit into our offense, I don't really want him. Who knows? Kid could surprise me this next year, but right now I'm in the same boat with everyone else above

Advertisement
LOL @ dude dunking a soccer ball

WTF was that about

He traveled with it too :ohlord:

Looks like his hands must be too small to grip a basketball. Small hands, small ****, small rivals ranking, small chance his offer is committable. Lol. But seriously, I have no opinion on this kid because I will worry about 2015 QB's after 2014 QBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL @ dude dunking a soccer ball

WTF was that about

He traveled with it too :ohlord:

Looks like his hands must be too small to grip a basketball. Small hands, small ****, small rivals ranking, small chance his offer is committable. Lol. But seriously, I have no opinion on this kid because I will worry about 2015 QB's after 2014 QBs.

Yeah, they've taken to measuring **** size at the NFL combine.

Dude, those highlights looked more like spencer effin whipple! Did he lead a receiver on any out? cross? in? Pathetic arm strength. Dude is struggling to fit into the windows in podunk highschool, he would not stand a chance against major D1 defenses. I just do not see anything there that screams "offer this kid 2/3 years ahead of schedule". No thank you.

Advertisement
Back