2015 Pre-Spring Depth Chart - Offense

Advertisement
Our QB depth is atrocious.

/can't wait for Al to use that as an excuse...well, not an excuse, but a reason why he can't win just yet...but he'll get it fixed...it starts with him

Advertisement
QB Kaaya - Rosier - Crow

RB Yearby - Edwards - Gray

FB Tucker

SE Waters - Brady - Langham

FL Coley - Scott - Jones

SL Lewis - Berrios

TE Dobard - Herndon - Washington - O'Donnell - Njoku

LT Mcdermott - St. Louis

LG Darling - Knighton

C Linder - Gall

RG Isidora - Milo

RT Gadbois - Jones

anybody disagree can meet me somemother****ingwhere

Ur way off u forgot gadbois and McDermott who are gunna be starters here I fixed it for u

He said spring Gadbois and McDermott will be out for the spring.

Advertisement
The next ******* who mentions anything about Sonny starting is going to get put in the hospital if I ever see you in real life.

McDermott and Gadbois are both out for possibly entire spring chill out. Sonny wont be playing come Fall.

Well then Kaaya better have a red jersey on every step he takes that's for **** sure.

I agree that I would rather see what the Jones kid can do in the Spring. Sonny is a lost cause.

Advertisement
QB Kaaya - Rosier - Crow

RB Yearby - Edwards - Gray

FB Tucker

SE Waters - Brady - Langham

FL Coley - Scott - Jones

SL Lewis - Berrios

TE Dobard - Herndon - Washington - O'Donnell - Njoku

LT Darling - Wells

LG Linder - Knighton

C Gall - Grimsley

RG Isidora - Brown

RT Odogwu - Jones

anybody disagree can meet me somemother****ingwhere

OT-McDermott
OG-Darling
OC-Linder
OG-Isidora
OT-Gadbois

If the staph can keep from rotating bodies in and out every other play, and let them develop some chemistry and continuity, that could be a really good line.

Advertisement
The next ******* who mentions anything about Sonny starting is going to get put in the hospital if I ever see you in real life.

Staff needs to encourage Sonny to find another school to transfer to and get more playing time.

It's not too bad to have Sonny get extra reps considering he's still pretty raw. The experience will be good for him and solidify some depth

I see reading comprehension is not a strong suit of many CISers. Rokika gave his Pre-Spring Depth Chart. KC and TGad aren't in that b/c they can't play.

lmfao. Best part is his "they're both out you god **** pieces of ****" reply came BEFORE most of those KC/Gadbois replies. Good ******* god.

Advertisement
Back