2015 O Line

Hstokes1447

Junior
With whats returning and what was signed it looks like there will be 17 offensive lineman on this roster next season. I personally think thats a bit excessive and this staff should look to change a few kids positions.

Here is how I would like to see things shape up.
LT Taylor Gadbois RJR
LT KC McDermott SO (I hope he was able to get a medical redshirt)
LT Tyree St. Louis FR (He should be able to redshirt)

LG Alex Gall JR
LG Jahair Jones RSO
LG Joe Brown RFR

C Nick Linder SO
C Hunter Knighton RSO
C Tyler Gauthier FR (He might have to play depending on how Kingston performs during the spring)

RG Danny Isidora RJR
RG Hunter Wells RSR
RG Hayden Mahoney FR (He should be able to redshirt)

RT Trevor Darling SO
RT Bar Milo FR (If Odogwu does not step his gam up I can see Milo getting a lot of reps)
RT Sunny Odogwu RSO
RT Brendan Loftus FR (He should be able to redshirt)

I would like to see Tyler Grimsley move to SDE to provide emergency depth behind Chad Thomas and Scott Patchan.

This staff should only bring in 1 or 2 STUD O Lineman in 2016 class. If it isn't a STUD there is no need for him.

Advertisement
One of the benefits of having so many Olinemen is that we can keep the mixing and matching to a minimum. If a LT gets hurts, he gets replaced with a LT, not RG.

Advertisement
L to R starting group:
McDermott, Jones, Linder/Gall, Isidora, Darling

Top reserves:
Linder/Gall, Gadbois, St.Louis, Wells, Odogwu

With whats returning and what was signed it looks like there will be 17 offensive lineman on this roster next season. I personally think thats a bit excessive and this staff should look to change a few kids positions.

Here is how I would like to see things shape up.
LT Taylor Gadbois RJR
LT KC McDermott SO (I hope he was able to get a medical redshirt)
LT Tyree St. Louis FR (He should be able to redshirt)

LG Alex Gall JR
LG Jahair Jones RSO
LG Joe Brown RFR

C Nick Linder SO
C Hunter Knighton RSO
C Tyler Gauthier FR (He might have to play depending on how Kingston performs during the spring)

RG Danny Isidora RJR
RG Hunter Wells RSR
RG Hayden Mahoney FR (He should be able to redshirt)

RT Trevor Darling SO
RT Bar Milo FR (If Odogwu does not step his gam up I can see Milo getting a lot of reps)
RT Sunny Odogwu RSO
RT Brendan Loftus FR (He should be able to redshirt)

I would like to see Tyler Grimsley move to SDE to provide emergency depth behind Chad Thomas and Scott Patchan.

This staff should only bring in 1 or 2 STUD O Lineman in 2016 class. If it isn't a STUD there is no need for him.

It's not a coincidence that Al and Coley spent time with Dallas after the bowl loss. Dallas has drafted O linemen for the past few years instead of the **** pick and look at their ground game. It has turned Toney Homo into a decent QB and Murry into an MVP candidate.

It's complete trash when Al says we didn't target SFL positional players because we went after so many OL but with the size a depth we will have, it won't matter who is running the ball. If we can control the clock by pounding it on the ground it won't matter what defense we run.

St. Louis will start at LT at some point this season. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the opening day starter.

Advertisement
Give me a D that only gives up 15 a game and you can start any rotation you want. It's hard watching To watch Miami not be able to stop anyone. We literally try to just live off luck. Offenses dictate what we do. D'Onfrio is the worst defensive play caller I have ever seen. 3 and 6. Ok let's pin our ears back and blitz now. Ohh **** a screen or crossing pattern burned us again. ****img joke!

LT Darling - St. Louis - Odogwu

LG Linder - Jones - Gauthier

C Gall - Knighton - Grimsley

RG Isidora - Milo - Brown

RT Gadbois - McDermott - Wells - Mahoney - Loftus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back