2015 DT Kahlil McKenzie

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
Advertisement
Beast just from that highlight at the @1:00 mark and if you dominate in California at any position you're automatically a WANT in my book

I like the mean streak on the first play. Would like to see more film next year. Wasn't blown away by that short clip.

Only way we land a very good DT prospect like this guy is if he sees us playing aggressive. If we don't change the way we play defense we can forget about landing guys like him unfortunately.

Advertisement
lulz at the thought of us pulling a monster DT from cali that every program on the west coast would kill to have.

its too early, but it is hard to get those west coast kids

kaaya is a exception because no one knew who he was until we offered him

DJ Williams ring a bell? Same school. Vaughn Telemaque. Kyle Wright. Kaaya. All four and five stars.

Advertisement
lulz at the thought of us pulling a monster DT from cali that every program on the west coast would kill to have.

Didn't we just do that with a QB? I realize it's not likely, but I wouldn't say never.

This. U got the, arguably, best QB in the state so why not?

This a legendary program that produces quality teams and kids. You won't get prima donna, attention grabbing drama from these kids. Program focuses on team, team, team.

Advertisement
You knew Paranos was gonna come thru with the DT highlights. Yo Nos' what you think of 2015 class? Who you think we have a real shot at landing or should take a look at. You put us on Jenkins/Wyche before anybody else so im actually looking forward to your DT assessments.

Advertisement
So, his dad went to Tennessee and he lives on the west coast. I'll give us about a .000001% chance.

You knew Paranos was gonna come thru with the DT highlights. Yo Nos' what you think of 2015 class? Who you think we have a real shot at landing or should take a look at. You put us on Jenkins/Wyche before anybody else so im actually looking forward to your DT assessments.

Its a down year for DT/NT's in terms of quality depth in the 2015 class, but there are some good ones that UM is on early with either offers already or under evaluation. This year will be about adding quality depth to the dline interior taken from the High School ranks,

I am not going to thread jack , but there are a names mentioned on here so far I like a lot such as Shy Tuttle, Sterling Johnson, Quentez Johnson.

A new name to keep an eye on is 2015 NT T.D. Moton from Louisiana, this kid would the ideal NT for UM's 3-4 scheme because he runs well and is very strong at the point of attack to hold up against double teams. He recently deommitted from MSU and I would love for UM to take a recruit from LSU's back yard.
[video=youtube_share;21SdU_dclXY]http://youtu.be/21SdU_dclXY[/video]

Video Interview with TD Moton from last summer.
http://vimeo.com/70129566

Last edited:
So, his dad went to Tennessee and he lives on the west coast. I'll give us about a .000001% chance.

342.gif

Advertisement
Back