2015 DT Daylon Mack top three

motorcitycane

Senior
1. Texas A&M
2. Miami
3. Texas Tech

EDIT: TEXAS TECH my bad. He really dislikes Texas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1. Texas A&M
2. Miami
3. Texas

19.gif

He doesn't hold a Miami offer just yet. He is hoping to land one. I hope the coaches offer him sooner than later. This kid has a lot of interest.

Advertisement
Sounds like this is a dream school type of scenerio. Will commit to SEC

Top 3 of A&M, Miami, & Tech. Kid hates Texas. For once the dream scenario works out and Mack commits to miami. When Mack is ready to early enroll at miami, rumblings of the ncaa finally going to give us our sanctions come out in 2015 Jan. He early enrolls at Texas. Becomes an All American

Last edited by a moderator:
"Is Miami going to have a chance? Need []__[]
Yes they are in my top 2 without even having an offer there yet so with an offer they are going to have a really high chance "

He is HIGHLY interested in Miami. How he doesn't have an offer yet from us is a mystery to me. He is best player in Texas and is a DT!

Advertisement
Remember this kid is a 2015. I'm sure our coaches would like to see him play a down of football past his sophomore year of high school before offering an out of state kid that can't be easily evaluated locally or discussed by local coaches. I'm sure there will be an offer coming, as soon as we can evaluate him and not just read it on some recruiting guru's report or website.

Advertisement
TIFWIW but his 247 profile says he actually named a top 3 of A&M, Texas, and TTech

He will not go to UT. He likes the canes history, tradition, academics, his interest came, he wants to be part of a top ten class, he likes the class we currently have. Says he doesn't mind wearing a redshirt to learn the game

Advertisement
Short video of Mack where he says that his mother does not want him to commit to A&M yet, so his recruitment is open - no mention of UM though. This video is a week after he sounded pretty strong to A&M. Still early. June 12, 2013

[video=youtube;sta4oVaHdbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sta4oVaHdbY[/video]

Mack talks about Texas A&M and Texas in this video. He suggests that he likes the fact that A&M was his first offer and that they play in the SEC. He says he grew up a Texas fan. June 8, 2013

[video]http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Daylon-Mack-talks-recruiting-time-table-1116054[/video]

Advertisement
Back