2015 DB likes the hometown 'Canes

View as article
crazy the influence that Quincy has down here(Lammons, Lane, Causey...). If we just did the UF move(offer as a CB and then just switch him to S when he's on campus) maybe we would have a better chance with Lane and Lammons as well as have a better relationship with the U school which would improve our chances with studs like Scarlett and Sam Bruce....

just a thought, i know lots of Douches are still on the F that kid trip...
but, if my son put the work in that kid has and had offers from everyone but the one school me and my son have always loved, THE U, i'd be bitter too

Wtf is wrong with you guys? All the schools telling this guy he can play corner are lying to him. But Al shouldn't be upfront and honest from the get-go and tell him they want him as a safety? If my son loved a school so much, and they told him they think safety is his best position and were upfront about, I would want him to go there, instead of these other guys saying corner all the way. So for being honest with him, he created the "I Hate Miami Hurricanes" fan club while he tries to brainwash his minions and tarnish the U.
If those guys like Lane and Scarlett can't see whats going on with his bitterness, they can go spend the next 4-5 years with Muspimple and his banana's.

Advertisement
This is a Causey thread god damnit. Can we please go one thread without it turning into **** because a kid is from U school.

This is a Causey thread god damnit. Can we please go one thread without it turning into **** because a kid is from U school.

This.

/ Also just wanted to add idk how many times Pete has said this, Miami didn't like Quincy as a prospect. They didnt want him at corner, OLB, safety, or wherever. I think he should have got an offer but that ship has sailed.

Story has a lot of statements that scream he's not coming here.

Obviously the "dream school talk"
His friends are ******* *** potatoes
Nash used the term "head honcho" which is gayer than aids (and consequentially even gayer than lammons and wilson)

If he doesn't come to here this kid is garbage.
If he does NICE he is legit! THE U!!!

Did I miss something!!!! The article is titled he likes the Canes! Kid "himself" said he grew up a Cane and will be at "all" the games! He said he was friends with Wilson and Lammons and not a mention Wilson was influencing him in any manner. Yet there is so much hate towards a high school kid (Wilson) whose dream is to be a CB. In some twisted sense of reasoning many here have the kid and his father on a campaign to influence kids to go elsewhere. Kid was as pro Cane as one can state without commiting! News alert!! Black kids have families and know where they want to attend college. Don't create your own reality get statellite TV or something. Before Berrios got his offer all he talked about was how the U was his dream school. Joey Bosa never consideered the Canes and we needed DT! But he is from a good family and they made their decision based on intelligent reasoning. You are very selective in your attitudes of hate and the Cooper ordeal gives us a glimpse into where this hate really is directed. Of course you can express hate here, but this is not a place to call out the obvious right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back