2015 Chaminade OL Strachan likes Miami

View as article
Chaminade has one of the top offensive line coaches down here. Look forward to seeing him develop. He was with Valentine yesterday and was just as big as him

Is he related to a guy named Keon? He was a pretty good WR/CB for Cypress Bay back in the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it out of the norm for a DC to be recruiting an OLineman? Or is that just Donofrio "area"??? I see marshall and west virgina as offers and he plays at Chaminade are grades going to be an issue down the road???

His grades are fine. Marshall and West Virginia just do a really, really good job of identifying talent early down here.

Doc Holliday can recruit is a$$ off. When Urban lost him it was all down hill from there.

Chaminade has one of the top offensive line coaches down here. Look forward to seeing him develop. He was with Valentine yesterday and was just as big as him

Good guy who I met at the btw-u school game. Knows his stuff

Advertisement
champagnat might already have their hooks in him...lol

well well well.....they picking up where u school left off.....

Strachan is a common Bahamian name. If the kid is from Carver Ranches I know his family. FYI Philip Dorsett is Bahamian (from the Ranches).

Those of you that are bothered by the tackles that end up sliding to guard better get used to it. It's about our blocking scheme and the manner in which we choose to run the football. I'm not necessarily in total agreement with the philosophy, but they are recruiting to their system and that's all you can really ask.

Advertisement
Strachan is a common Bahamian name. If the kid is from Carver Ranches I know his family. FYI Philip Dorsett is Bahamian (from the Ranches).

ive been tellin them Phillip's family owns the Bahamian restaurant on Pembroke Rd..(good food)....he use to be in there every weekend working....last time him and Crawford, Highsmith was in there...

Advertisement
Back