2015 CB Tyrek Cole update

D

deleted3746

-One of the top recruits in S FL for the 2015 cycle
-Florida, Miami, Florida St., and USCe are the schools standing out right now
-Has already visited Miami a few times and plans to camp later this summer
-Williams and Brown are leading his recruitment
-Says Miami is his hometown team, has a nice program, the academics and it is a private school
-Says the relations between Miami and Miramar HS have stood out
-Says the facilities and history of Florida stand out
-Talks to Travaris Robinson every week
-Plans on seeing Florida and Florida St. this summer
-Plans on attending the Golden camp later this month

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miramar-2015-CB-Tyrek-Cole-Has-Early-Favorites-135749

Advertisement
The key can be Jeff Hill the cb on the other side of Cole. He will be a 4 star talent this time next year who many schools will be going hard after. They are best friends so he can be our Malcolm Lewis this year.

Advertisement
never usually say **** like this but this dude is all gator. he followed me on twitter so i followed him back and had to unfollow because of his blatant florida superfan-ism's.

never usually say **** like this but this dude is all gator. he followed me on twitter so i followed him back and had to unfollow because of his blatant florida superfan-ism's.

I went to Miramar and have a cousin who goes there now and he isn't ALL gator but his family is pushing for them hard. UM is in it because they are in Miramar very hard right now and that area is Cane country so it will go down to the wire

Cane until further notice, stop getting your panties in a bunch because he wants to entertain the Gators as well. :stormwarning:

Advertisement

I went to Miramar and have a cousin who goes there now and he isn't ALL gator but his family is pushing for them hard. UM is in it because they are in Miramar very hard right now and that area is Cane country so it will go down to the wire

would be a surprise, albeit a pleasant one, if he picked the canes IMO

Advertisement
The key can be Jeff Hill the cb on the other side of Cole. He will be a 4 star talent this time next year who many schools will be going hard after. They are best friends so he can be our Malcolm Lewis this year.

Jeff hill isn't Miami caliber right now

Jeff hill isn't Miami caliber right now
I agree that's why i said many schools will be going hard after him next year trust me. Cole will be a shutdown type cb so Hill will get the attention and have all his chances to step up like I think he will

Advertisement
Idk who read my 5 star challenge thread but Hill made himself some money in Chicago. Rivals was raving about him.

Advertisement
Back