2014 WR Johnnie Dixon

D

deleted3746

Ohio Taint writer interviewed him and asked which coaching staff he has the best relationship with and guess what he said?

Miami.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2013/2/5/3952448/14-4-star-wr-johnnie-dixon-talks-ohio-state

Let's get into your recruitment now. What are the main schools recruiting you currently? Which coaching staffs do you have the best relationships with?

Alabama, Miami, Florida, Florida State, Ohio State, Michigan, Tennessee, NC State, South Florida, and Washington State are the main schools that are recruiting me. It's hard to think of all of them. I'd say I have the best relationship with the Miami staff.

Do you speak with other top recruits in the 2014 class? Do you try to recruit anyone to go play with you in college?

I talk a lot with Travis Rudolph, and we talk about playing together.

AG is getting into Dwyer next cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Know somebody that is good friends with johnnie...he straight up said i am all about Miami but dont have time for missed bowl games.

Which means he should be good to go once everythigs taken care of because we all assume they wont take anymore bowl games away

We need to put ourselves into good positions with all of these prospects and then win a lot of games.

Advertisement
The NCAA gets off our back we have a 9+ win season hey maybe even win our bowl game... and god **** we have a lot of 2014 talent ready to be chosen by the DON

Dude sounds like a Cane if we offer.

I think we've more than offered. He's one of the top, if not the top, WR in the state and we've been all over him.

It will be extremely difficult to pull a kid out of Dwyer if we lose too much next year. There will be shenanigans with his corch.

Advertisement
His coach is deff pro gator...but I have been told he's loosened up with that since the Jacoby nonsense. I think he realized it needs to be the kid/families choice and is willing to atleast allow other opportunities.

I hate to be negative, but his coach is a Gator.. Jack Daniels.

Doesn't mean anything. Stop blaming their head coach for kids not coming to Miami. All of his kids don't go to Florida. What about Nick O'Leary(FSU), Curt Maggitt(Tennessee), Malik Brown(Tennessee), Rashad Butler(Miami). Nick O'Leary would of come to Miami had Shannon put in some work with Dwyer but he never did.

Advertisement

Doesn't mean anything. Stop blaming their head coach for kids not coming to Miami. All of his kids don't go to Florida. What about Nick O'Leary(FSU), Curt Maggitt(Tennessee), Malik Brown(Tennessee), Rashad Butler(Miami). Nick O'Leary would of come to Miami had Shannon put in some work with Dwyer but he never did.

Good post...I forgot about Butler.

10 wins, sanctions over with and a chance to play with Olsen his entire career? Yeah I like our chances.

Advertisement

Good post...I forgot about Butler.

I played for Dwyer back in 2000, good friends with Rashad. Jack does not push the Gator's on his kids. He wants whats best for his players! Dwyer has had 4 kids play for the gators and 3 of them play for other teams now!!

He, Lane and Rudolph would be an unreal haul alone. Maybe add another one since next year's WR class is loaded.

Advertisement
Back