2014 WR Brady Moves To Texas

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
2014 WR Tyre Brady (6’4, 194) recently moved from Miami to Houston for family reasons. In Houston he will be attending Alief Taylor High School, which currently has prospects committed to USC, TCU, Oklahoma State, and Texas A&M. He attended South Dade in Miami.

“It shocked me to hear I was moving because I wasn’t even expecting it.”

Brady does not hold any offers at the moment, but says he’s on the verge of receiving some.

“I’ve been talking a lot to UM and Ohio State. I like those two along with Georgia, Florida, and FSU.”

He camped at Miami in June and won MVP for the wide receiver group.

“With UM, I love the whole tradition and history. I love all the coaches and all the love they have over there. They’re trying to get back to that tradition. The camp was really great, Coach George McDonald is great. They told me to send them the tape of my first game so they can see what I can do in pads. I’m gonna try to go back down on my bye week so hopefully they have a home game so I can go watch them play.”

At 6’4, Brady runs a 4.4 and is a downfield threat.

“My hand-eye coordination, my hands, my ability to go up and get the ball, my routes are all strengths for me.”

He has high hopes for his high school season.

“We’re looking pretty good. I feel that we could do big things and get a state title under our belt this year, we’re working hard. We have great athletes and talent.”

Alief Taylor’s season begins officially on August 31st, with a preseason game coming on August 24th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Peter,

You are high on this kid, right?

yeah, he's a stud

5.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back