2014 U.S. Army All-American Bowl roster to date

Sony, Dixon,Kamara, Clark, Scott, Allen-Williams and Cannon if we get a visit out of him

I got 4 at most

I'm not saying we have a great shot at them but nobody saw AQM coming until the visit and i expect all except Cannon to at least take 1 so you never know thats all i mean it just takes 1 visit and you can win a recruit over
yeah good point, i can't believe i haven't learned yet to never say never, AQM is one of those examples, i guess ill leave a little hope for cannon
That's all I'm saying because i read that Kamara announced that UM will get an ov immediately after he got offered, Allen-Williams father has a bond with Barrow which i believe gives UM a good shot at a visit nd we know about the 4 local guys it means the visit is the shot to make a big impact. Let's be real other then the UM recruits who gives a **** about this game? Players who are good but will not be out focus so I'm thinking about guys who we actually have a possible shot at.

Advertisement
Whoaa UA flipped him. He and Amari Cooper were debating on which game to play in. Lane - at that point - had chosen Army. Cooper told him that UA was the way to go.

Lane must have listened and UA flipped him. Wow ..lets just hope thats the ONLY thing Cooper influences

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back