2014 SEASON PUMP UP VIDEO

Advertisement
@mattyports: Q: You learn a YouTuber is using your video footage to produce pump-up videos, not for money, but to promo own interests. Do you care?

Looks like someone is bothered

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 26m
Q: You learn a YouTuber is using your video footage to produce pump-up videos, not for money, but to promo own interests. Do you care?

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 13m
@mattyports don't both of your interests align with each other?

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 8m
@cooks002 No. How would they?

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 6m
@mattyports don't you cover the U? I would think increased buzz would influence your readership. I don't know just asking.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 6m
@cooks002 I cover UM, yes. No buzz coming back to me -- no one knows I shot the video

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 3m
@mattyports I c what u r saying. I think overall excitement would contribute, thats how I started following ur twitter. good stuff btw.

Lulz homeboy is salty as ****.

Advertisement
Q: You learn a YouTuber is using your video footage to produce pump-up videos, not for money, but to promo own interests. Do you care?

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 6m
@mattyports don't you cover the U? I would think increased buzz would influence your readership. I don't know just asking.

@cooks002 I cover UM, yes. No buzz coming back to me -- no one knows I shot the video

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 3m
@mattyports I c what u r saying. I think overall excitement would contribute, thats how I started following ur twitter. good stuff btw.

this video is just combination of vidoes that other people recorded and Al Pachinos speech..so credit is much needed at the end. As much as CaneFreak puts together these videos we enjoy, people like Matt provide the material to make these possible.. so its would be nice to recognize them.

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 6m

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 3m

this video is just combination of vidoes that other people recorded and Al Pachinos speech..so credit is much needed at the end. As much as CaneFreak puts together these videos we enjoy, people like Matt provide the material to make these possible.. so its would be nice to recognize them.

I agree with that; moving forward CaneFreak may run into trouble if he doesn't start citing these sources. I think Porter needs to put his signature on his stuff too, I mean if you write an article it definitely will have your name on it, same should apply to the digital age.

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 6m

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 3m

I agree with that; moving forward CaneFreak may run into trouble if he doesn't start citing these sources. I think Porter needs to put his signature on his stuff too, I mean if you write an article it definitely will have your name on it, same should apply to the digital age.

I have agreements with certain entities that allows me to use their footage. I had never previously used Mr. Porter's footage and made a grieve mistake by not asking him for his permission prior to using it. Everyone learns from their mistakes.

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 6m

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 3m

I have agreements with certain entities that allows me to use their footage. I had never previously used Mr. Porter's footage and made a grieve mistake by not asking him for his permission prior to using it. Everyone learns from their mistakes.

No doubt; keep doing your thing boy!

Advertisement

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 6m

Eric Cooks ‏@cooks002 3m

you are not making money off of these and specially if you take them form a reporter/news outlet just a credit would be fine in my opinion.

647.gif

AWESOME VID, BRO!!!

IS IT LABOR DAY YET???????

IM READY TO SEE WYCHE, CHAD, AQM, & CARTER DECAPITATE SOME LOUISVILLE BUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Can't wait to see a healthy Duke and So. Coley on the field together. Not too many teams have a RB/WR combo like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back