2014 Season Predictions

What will be our record this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
This years team, yes. Last years, no. Last year when you factor in a young secondary, and the DL depth and talent, we were not better than everyone but FSU. This year, since we return practically everyone, including Duke and Dorsett from injuries, plus the infusion of some really, really good talent at positions that can contribute right away.... yes, we are more talented than everyone but FSU, in my opinion. Doesn't mean we'll win our first game at Louisville with a true freshman QB starting, but by the end of the year we should be rolling chumps. We'd better be.
if this team does any worse than 10-2 then it's apparent there's coaching issues, no excuses. we're straight up more talented than at least 11 teams on our roster.
Really??

I'd say we are as talented as every team we will face this season sans free shoes. I would say that about last years team as well.

7-5. My thoughts on who we lose to isn't based on our offense. So Kaaya doesn't impact my predictions.

Advertisement
10-2 or 11-1.

If we get bad injuries or defense stays exactly the same with no improvement. 8-4

Feeling the 10-2 or 11-1 though. But that's just me.

Think Kaaya could break the rules for a true freshman QB, said he was gonna be our starter way back and people were calling me crazy saying that I called Heaps an insurance plan. Nailed it.

i don't understand how your can predict 10+ wins and not look in the mirror and feel like a homer

Should i feel like other teams are better than mine? All i know we roll into louisville and set the tone then theres no turning back. The canes are riding a wave of momentum roght now and i believe we can translate that onto the field so maybe im a homer but I see possibilities in this unit hope im right.

Advertisement
Can only see us losing to Nebraska, FSU, and Virginia Tech (only because of our history on Thursday night) I see us in the ACCCG only if we beat Virgina Tech. If not we Will end the season with a bowl win. so 10-3 or 11-3 (bowl win )

7-5 Corch
8-4 Coarch
9-3 Coach
10-2 God
11-1 Made a Deal with the Devil
12-0 He sacrificed his children

Last edited:
Advertisement
i don't understand how your can predict 10+ wins and not look in the mirror and feel like a homer

Should i feel like other teams are better than mine? All i know we roll into louisville and set the tone then theres no turning back. The canes are riding a wave of momentum roght now and i believe we can translate that onto the field so maybe im a homer but I see possibilities in this unit hope im right.

Momentum from what? Practice? I'm not trying to mope (now a verb) you, but let's add a dash of reality to your drink. We all should know from very short-term experience that no 'tone' is set by the first game or even first several games. This program, under Shannon and Golden, is well known for having a mid- to late-season conference collapse.

I'm not ****ing in the Kool-Aid for people that want to be enthusiastic, but let's not pretend intangibles like 'tone' and 'momentum' and 'getting angry after a loss' and 'hanging negative quotes or articles in the locker room' actually have an impact on the football team.

For those predicting 8-4, does that put him on the hot seat knowing we will be the most talented team in all games except 1?

Advertisement
For those predicting 8-4, does that put him on the hot seat knowing we will be the most talented team in all games except 1?

For me he's already on the hot seat. Going 8-4 your fourth year at Miami is not acceptable when you haven't won **** the past 3 years. 8-4 should get him fired.

Advertisement
Back