2014 Season Predictions

What will be our record this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I said previously we'll go 12-2 I change my prediction to 13-1 only loss will be to FSU we get revenge when it really counts and begin the new dynasty

8-4, until I see some changes in how we play D, there is no point in thinking the merry go round will change it's course.

Advertisement
We were next to last in the ACC in defense and we have a true freshman starting at QB....

Wha am I missing here

Advertisement
For those predicting 8-4, does that put him on the hot seat knowing we will be the most talented team in all games except 1?

Depends on the defense. If we go 8-4 despite Kaaya being the goods and the D struggles ranked in the bottom half of college football 60 or below. Some sort of major change has to take place. Not just firing Doritos but Golden admitting that his D was a failure by hiring a new DC and letting him run that side of the ball with not much interference.

Now if the Defense is top 40 and Kaaya completes 53% of his passes and barely has more TDs then INTs I let the used car salesman sell me that the scheme can work with the right players and as Kaaya improves so will the offense.

Also FSU is clearly more talented then us but claiming complete superiority of talent over UNC, @Nebraska, and @VT is complete homerism. Its like a B student bagging he is a better student then a B- student.

I predicting 8-4 for the following reasons

For Sure WINS (FAMU,ARK ST) 2-0
Really Should Win (Cincinnati,Duke,GT,Pittsburgh, UVA) 4-1
Toss ups (UNC,Nebraska, VT, and UL) 2-2
For sure LOSS (FSU) 0-1

74% of this place had us going 9-3 or better, but magically they're ok with us currently being 6-4.

Congratulations, you've created a cult. You are all now creepier than Penn St.

Advertisement
lol so this board really believed that Brad Kaaya a true freshman QB starting was going to equal more wins???.. no wonder i cant criticize Kaaya without being attacked smh.

Advertisement
Back