2014 QB Kilton Anderson (Naples)

jerzeycane

All-ACC
[video=youtube;61K-qiX3BeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61K-qiX3BeU[/video]

Anybody know anything about this kid? Looks pretty good

Advertisement
He's a decent dual-threat. I don't know if he is the kind of player you offer early. He is a worst case scenario kind of QB that you could be proud of if Edouard de-commits.

I live in Naples and I never heard of the kid.But he could be in one of the private
schools.Also have not seem him in early ratings.So where is any QB at the U going to
play when this looks like one of there stronger positions?Beat out Olsen,
Dewey,Crow or Williams,I don't see a 2014 QB doing that!

He's not at a private school...he's at NHS. Would be surprized if he's on our radar at all.

Advertisement
Hi Jerzey Cane,
My name is Kilton Anderson. I saw this post and wanted to provide some clarification. I am the QB at Naples High. I attended junior day in February at the U. and met with Coach James Coley. I have led Naples to the State Quarter and Semi-finals the past two years. This past year, we lost in the State 6A semi-finals to Miami Central (who won State). I am receiving interest from Alabama, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Auburn, Florida State, and the University of Washington among others. I will attend camps at all of these schools. I am not sure where I stand with the University of Miami at this point. I received All-State, All-Conference, All-District and All-Area recognition as a QB/Athlete/Punter. I also was the #1 scorer in Florida 6A with 45 touchdowns. I was also the high scorer in the 6A State Finals. I attended the US Army Bowl Combine in San Antonio this year and did very well, and last year I received recognition as MVP Offense/FBU in Tampa and NUC Elite 100 status. I am dealing with the fact that I am remotely located in Naples and have poor exposure. I hope to have a great Senior year (2014), and with any luck at all- get my name out there. Appreciate the post!!! Best Regards, Kilton Anderson

Best of luck to ya, kid!!

Hi Jerzey Cane,
My name is Kilton Anderson. I saw this post and wanted to provide some clarification. I am the QB at Naples High. I attended junior day in February at the U. and met with Coach James Coley. I have led Naples to the State Quarter and Semi-finals the past two years. This past year, we lost in the State 6A semi-finals to Miami Central (who won State). I am receiving interest from Alabama, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Auburn, Florida State, and the University of Washington among others. I will attend camps at all of these schools. I am not sure where I stand with the University of Miami at this point. I received All-State, All-Conference, All-District and All-Area recognition as a QB/Athlete/Punter. I also was the #1 scorer in Florida 6A with 45 touchdowns. I was also the high scorer in the 6A State Finals. I attended the US Army Bowl Combine in San Antonio this year and did very well, and last year I received recognition as MVP Offense/FBU in Tampa and NUC Elite 100 status. I am dealing with the fact that I am remotely located in Naples and have poor exposure. I hope to have a great Senior year (2014), and with any luck at all- get my name out there. Appreciate the post!!! Best Regards, Kilton Anderson

How wild would it get if we had tons of our targets/recruits on this board reading the stuff that CIS porsters normally write? oh lawd.

Hi Jerzey Cane,

Good luck to you kid and glad to make whatever extremely small contribution I could possibly make to get you some exposure.

Advertisement
Well with us having a scrimmage at Naples High in a month i'm sure he is going to get a chance to talk to the Miami staff, excellent opportunity for him to see what the coaching staff and team are about 1st hand.

He looks really impressive to me.

I bet he is the type of recruit that will have numerous offers roll in immediately once that first big time school pulls the trigger and offers him.

I hope he camps at Miami

Hi Jerzey Cane,

Negged.

/OK I'm not THAT big of an *******

Hi Jerzey Cane,

How wild would it get if we had tons of our targets/recruits on this board reading the stuff that CIS porsters normally write? oh lawd.

Happens more than most think. Especially with this board being open and free.

Advertisement
Hi Jerzey Cane,

Good size, good athlete, can spin it 50 yards with accuracy and you can write a composed paragraph utilizing grammar and punctuation.
You are already ahead of pretty much every high school recruit and their twitter language.

I'm betting you are already academically qualified as well.

Thank you for the encouragement Canes! I will graduate with a 4.0, for the record. Doesn't appear to be any interest from Miami anymore, but I'm still going to be a Hurricane at heart. Time to focus on Spring ball and moving forward.

It's still early kid. Go to camp and prove yourself.

Thank you for the encouragement Canes! I will graduate with a 4.0, for the record. Doesn't appear to be any interest from Miami anymore, but I'm still going to be a Hurricane at heart. Time to focus on Spring ball and moving forward.

Academic scholly, walk on, compete at punter/qb, earn a football scholly? In any case, best of luck to you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back