2014 NT Courtel Jenkins 6'2" 320lbs from NJ as UM Prospect

Advertisement
National Underclassmen Combine.

Some of yall be clowning Paranos but ill be damned if he doesnt put in work and find DTs. LOL.

National Underclassmen Combine.

Some of yall be clowning Paranos but ill be damned if he doesnt put in work and find DTs. LOL.

you're right, that dude is commited to finding DTs like no other. I believe he even thinks of sweaty 300+ lb teenagers while he's bangin his wife.

If we take a 6'2" 320 guy we should take Darrius Sapp. Out of Valdosta,GA, kid is a studdd

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1902378/darrius-sapp

Scout

Doesn't have rivals profile, really under the radar kid

Shhh I am already working the back channels on this young buck. Things will get interesting soon.

I will put out something later this evening on him and 2014 OLB/DE Tyler Cook who is a Kevin Patrick / Greg mark type clone.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we take a 6'2" 320 guy we should take Darrius Sapp. Out of Valdosta,GA, kid is a studdd

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1902378/darrius-sapp

Scout

Doesn't have rivals profile, really under the radar kid

Shhh I am already working the back channels on this young buck. Things will get interesting soon.

I will put out something later this evening on him and 2014 OLB/DE Tyler Cook who is a Kevin Patrick / Greg mark type clone.

Go Canes

hahah Okayyyy I'll let him be your little secret

Not at all a secret but uga is slow playing big time, and I agree he is what the doctor ordered for UM. I haven't mentioned anything because I am still trying to find out Sapp's grades, without them then the story would be moot. There are also few aspects of game that are a little suspect, in the state playoff game he disappeared as factor at the line of scrimmage against smaller well coached Olinemen who played a zone blocking scheme. This is an issue I am thinking a lack of conditioning, coaching (but then again Valdosta is a football power), or character (because you want your big dogs to make plays on the big stage) not sure which one failed the young man in the game. Playing against a team like Ga-Tech this kid playing that way would get his lunch eaten, but I will cover that later.

Darrius Sapp is #99 in white
[video=youtube;w0F8xk-6N04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0F8xk-6N04[/video]

Now Cook on the other hand is good to go with a 3.5 GPA and stand 6'4 220 lbs runs a laser 4.51 40 yd time. The kids highlights are sick, hence why he was offered last week by coaches barrow and Carroll; which shows if barrow is on him UM wants him badly.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Jenkins in effort to constantly improve himself has gotten a trainer and plans to get down to 295lbs and has also transferred schools to play better competition. His family moved to another city in NJ, and he enrolled in Depaul Catholic who plays in the same league as national powers St. Joseph's, Paramus, Bergen Catholic, Wayne Valley.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/198899071_Football__DePaul_beefs-up_defensive_line_with_key_transfer.html

Jenkins has also found a trainer that will help him get to down to 295lbs (taking into account his previous school barely had a weight room, no real S&C program Jenkins physical change should be frightening considering his 400lb bench press without training), to start things off Jenkins returned to the 2013 New Jersey NUC camp, but this year he took home the overall Camp MVP award which is rare for a DT to win at any camp. He also did well at the Rival Camp Series in Newark last weekend.

So far Jenkins has offers from UMASS & Pitt but other major FBS schools are watching him closely; he was invited to camp at Maryland next month with offer pending, Wisconsin has proposed the same camp an you will get the offer, and he is hoping Michigan will also come in with the same. There is something refreshing about a young man today that understands he has flown under the radar an is willing to go out earn the offers he wants, not entitlements just make your own future.

I said it before UM can jump into this race, now and close Jenkins down before he becomes a hot commodity. UM is looking to take 4 DT's in this class, 1 is in the house already, Jenkins could be a good option that could rattle the cages of the remaining targets. Clark is a must get, Valetine will be a place at prep school, and Gaillard would be the closer, with 1 potential wildcard DT left. DT Class like that would be sick, but UM needs to build some momentum at the DT spot with a prep commitment that will also stick until NSD 2014.

Go Canes

2013 New Jersey NUC Camp Jenkins wins overall MVP
[video=youtube;6cXHIHRxAjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cXHIHRxAjc[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is weird.

Paronas... You're keeping this thread alive, when it should just fizzle away. Provide an update when Miami shows interest bro...let it go!

This dude in particular is not Plan A....seems to be plan w.h.y.

I said it before UM can jump into this race, now and close Jenkins down before he becomes a hot commodity. UM is looking to take 4 DT's in this class, 1 is in the house already, Jenkins could be a good option that could rattle the cages of the remaining targets. Clark is a must get, Valetine will be a place at prep school, and Gaillard would be the closer, with 1 potential wildcard DT left. DT Class like that would be sick, but UM needs to build some momentum at the DT spot with a prep commitment that will also stick until NSD 2014.

1 in the house? What DT did we get or did I misunderstand? I swear, even if he is a buck ten and missing a leg, I'm gonna be happy to see him.

1 in the house? What DT did we get or did I misunderstand? I swear, even if he is a buck ten and missing a leg, I'm gonna be happy to see him.

JUCO DT Dalvon Stuckey committed about 2 weeks ago. Hope this helps.
http://canesinsight.com/threads/52513-WelcomeToTheU-Dalvon-Stuckey-JuCo-DT?highlight=stuckey

This is weird.

Paronas... You're keeping this thread alive, when it should just fizzle away. Provide an update when Miami shows interest bro...let it go!

Respectfully disagree. Paranos is not just bumping the thread, he is bringing info. I certainly appreciate it and hope others just ignore the thread if they don't.

Advertisement
This is weird.

Respectfully disagree. Paranos is not just bumping the thread, he is bringing info. I certainly appreciate it and hope others just ignore the thread if they don't.

I totally agree.

Paramos... Good find. How do you find these kids? Is there any interest on the part of UM? Thanks for sharing.

Tex

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back