2014 Miami 'Crootin class highlight video

Advertisement
There's alot of savagery in this video, particularly in the front 7.

Owens, Young, McCray and Smiff are gonna be straight goons. They will beat the **** out of many a RB in the coming years.

1. Really happy with our DE/LB haul
2. Kiy Hester has zero regard for human life
3. Trayon Gray is fast as ****

:stormwarning:

Advertisement
A great class yields around 4-5 bonafide studs.
I think this class has that with Kaaya, Thomas, Moten, Hester and Gray.
Supplement those with guys like Darling, McDermott, Harris, Berrios, Wyche, Yearby and this has the making of a real special class.
Smith, Young, and the rest round out this class real nice.
And if project kids like Jackson blowup oh lawdy lawdy have mercy on the college football world.

really good video. excellent job.

watching that actually made me happy.

DONT SLEEP ON

Rosier
Langham

Hester is a mother ****** animal

Chad Thomas is definitely the cream of the crop

Advertisement
very very happy with the class love our Front 7 love Hester and Gayot at safety we needed another corner or 2 but don't sleep on Mayes. OL is solid our WR/TE group is exactly what we needed big targets! Njoku is gonna be a good one watch out! could of used another RB but happy with Yearby and if Gray qualifies (PLEASE DEAR GOD/UM ADMISSIONS LET THIS STUD QUALIFY) he's a RB alllll the way and Kaaya and Rosier are steals. sure we missed out on a few studs, it's gonna happen every cycle but this is a very very good class just not great.

Advertisement
Trayone Gray, MY GOD MAN! Quick, SOMEBODY, do this kid's homework! His clips make the others look like welfare cases.

Langham is long like Streeter, but looks thicker, like a Big Mike Williams clone in the making. They sorta run the same too.

Hester absolutely looks the part!

Last, McCray, Harris, Owens, Young, and Smith ALL look like 3-4 pass rushers. I think these linebackers are much more suited to play in Golden's system than any of the guys we have had. Lets hope and pray these guys have decent coverage skills as well.

I really like that the defense is going to have LBs that can get after the QB from any position. The more potential pass rushers you have the more an OL has to account for. You put a kid like Owens at an inside spot with Thomas/Jackson outside in a few years? C'mon now.

It's all about developing guys right now because it is clear that the talent is in this class to do real damage. And even better, there's a lot of kick *** attitude in this group, or kids that seem to just love to step onto a field and hit people.

Advertisement
everyone is saying Mike Smith is being slept on. He is an legit NFL prospect.

I have a few takes on these recruits.
1. We have some sick hitters
2. A serious upgrade on run stopping and pass rushing
3. Lastly, for you morons who think Cook is a better pure running back than Yerby you crazy,
better overall athlete yes agreed.

Advertisement
Back