2014 JUCO DT Lance McDowdell

Advertisement
Just read an article on Rivals about the guy.

Has a top four of Alabama, USC, Tennessee, and us.

We were his second offer last year (after UMass), and we've hung around. Specifically said it helped that we'd been after him for so long, that it's Ray Lewis's school, where ballers go, the U, you can't go wrong.

He says academics are his number one priority because he knows what he can do, and he's interested in either business or criminal justice.

He's only seen Alabama, on an unofficial.

Bring this kid down! Nice offer sheet. Diagnoses plays quickly, establishes the line well. And Golden plays well in NY.

Glad to be sitting in decent position for a few really nice JUCO DT prospects, fingers crossed, knock on wood, holy ********.

Advertisement
IF academics are really his top priority, and the top 2 are Bama and Tenn..............

Looking at his offer list it just seems like the SEC teams will always been in the tops for a JUCO dt. UM seems to be the best option and USC.......... well I would rather them then Nebraska and Syracuse lol

This season is shaping up to be important for many reasons. As long as we do well, Golden and Franklin can point to the waiver wire successes and show prospects that they too can be successful here and move on to the league. With that said, this kid grew up in NYC. Miami is probably a much better destination than some hick town USA. Let's keep winning!

Advertisement
Sees he will have to take a defensive driving course to get his license in FL. Picks Tennessee.

...Juco DTs.

729.gif

Seems like we've had a musical chair at (insert name) juco DT

Advertisement
Juco DT.....no no I will not fall for this again
Yeah but at least we are still in the game for a couple after striking out on Pelon and C Johnson. We need at least one more for next year, and straight up if we miss on most of the big 5 local studs, why not take a third DT if they want in? I know I know wishful thinking that both would not only choose us but also but if they by some miracle chance do, take em......

Advertisement
So legit offer from Bama and he's leaning toward UCF? Something's fishy

Heurtelou > McDowell

I have no idea who really is better but if both are quality JUCO DTs, take the EE. We need to replace someone yesterday.

If Heurtlou commits tomorrow, still think we need another Juco DT, not sure McDowell is or isn't a take.

If Heurtlou commits tomorrow, still think we need another Juco DT, not sure McDowell is or isn't a take.

Absolutely, you expect one kid to end up being a bust, something we cant really afford if we are to have a solid season next year.

Advertisement
Back