2014 Jonathan Hilliman

Advertisement
NICE looking prospect! Love his vision and the one step cut and get down hill. His style reminds me of Rodney Hampton (UGA and NY Giants). Another big back that had that one step quick cutting ability.

Rodney Hampton? How old are you bro? I'm 35 and just remember Rodney's last couple years at Ga and Nyg

• Says Donofrio is his recruiter
  • Says Donofrio gave him a pretty good sales pitch
  • Donofrio deserves the credit for helping get Miami back in the picture
  • Says it's easy for him to have a connection with Donofrio because they are both Jersey guys
  • Says Donofrio and his coach, Coach Hansen have a great relationship
  • Has visited Ohio St. and Rutgers
  • Top 6: Michigan, Miami, Vanderbilt, Alabama, Ohio St., and Rutgers
  • Ohio St. is his leader
  • Academic support, how comfortable he is with the players/staff, school atmosphere, football environment, and if it is family oriented are what's important to him
  • Wants to earn early PT but if he isn't needed until down the road, he understands that

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/RB-Jonathan-Hilliman-Resurfaces-as-Miami-Hurricanes-Target-138926

Last edited by a moderator:

• Top 6: 1)Michigan, 2)Miami, 3)Vanderbilt, 4)Ohio St., and 5)Rutgers

• 118.gif

Advertisement
  • Says Donofrio is his recruiter
  • Says Donofrio gave him a pretty good sales pitch
  • Donofrio deserves the credit for helping get Miami back in the picture
  • Says it's easy for him to have a connection with Donofrio because they are both Jersey guys
  • Says Donofrio and his coach, Coach Hansen have a great relationship
  • Has visited Ohio St. and Rutgers
  • Top 6: Michigan, Miami, Vanderbilt, Ohio St., and Rutgers
  • Ohio St. is his leader
  • Academic support, how comfortable he is with the players/staff, school atmosphere, football environment, and if it is family oriented are what's important to him
  • Wants to earn early PT but if he isn't needed until down the road, he understands that

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/RB-Jonathan-Hilliman-Resurfaces-as-Miami-Hurricanes-Target-138926

Baby beast mode?

Advertisement
How is D'Onofrio his recruiter? I thought only the position coach is responsible? {sarcasm directed at recruiting of other positions}

Advertisement
Nah Cribby, not the NYJ! He was a Giant. NYG.

I meant Giants, spellcheck on phone made it a J because NYJ is saved in my phone, friend of mine is a huge Jets fan. Always texting him about how bad they suck.

Giants are one of out biggest rivals so I hope I know that, I mean we only play jets every 4 years and Nyg twice a year lol.

Otis played in the old NFC east days when we had Arizona in division .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back