2014 Georgia Bulldogs

These threads are so ridiculous. With the exception of Saban you can do it with any coach.

1999 Miami Hurricanes: Ken Dorsey, Clinton Portis, Bubba Franks, Bryant McKinnie, Dan Morgan, Reggie Wayne, Damione Lewis, Mike Rumph, Ed Reed, Joaquin Gonzalez, James Jackson...

9-4

Exactly 🎯

Advertisement
However he only reached top four in the BCS poll prior to the bowl game once in his career. So anyone saying he would have made the playoffs more than once in his career is straight BSing. He would have made it once and it was with Jim Donnans recruits.

I mean this as a compliment, you should change your name to OriginalRichtHater lol. Every critique of yours about Richt is seemingly backed up with facts. Plus, it seems you **** off Richt defenders without any effort.

Pretentious? How so? Please be specific
By telling me not to post here cause you don't like my posts, thinking that you're morally and intellectually superior to me thinking I'm dim witted. Pretty much text book pretentiousness.

The more important question is when was the last time Miami finished in the top 5? Richt has proven capable of competing at a high level, I don't see the point of trying to discredit his resume. Him doing a poor job with his offense hear at Miami the last 3 years is all the ammo you need, quite frankly, its the only thing that is relevant. 8 losses the last 2 years with the defense that has been on the field is a **** poor job.

Advertisement
Kenneth has no reason to hold hands with another man.

He is 100% heterosexual and in a committed relationship.

These posts are nothing but character defamation and slander and should be addressed by the moderation staff.

They’re busy sticking their heads up trolls buttocks. They make Kenneth look super alpha

However he only reached top four in the BCS poll prior to the bowl game once in his career. So anyone saying he would have made the playoffs more than once in his career is straight BSing. He would have made it once and it was with Jim Donnans recruits.

I mean this as a compliment, you should change your name to OriginalRichtHater lol. Every critique of yours about Richt is seemingly backed up with facts. Plus, it seems you **** off Richt defenders without any effort.

I hate to jump in here you guys but reality is the way teams are selected for the cfb playoffs is much different than the media (AP) choosing teams.

If the cfb playoffs were around starting the year 2000... very good chance almost guarantee that UGa would’ve been selected In 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, and 2012.

Lol that’s no BS either @OriginalGatorHater

:crownpour:

Edit: forgot to add 2004

Last edited:
By telling me not to post here cause you don't like my posts, thinking that you're morally and intellectually superior to me thinking I'm dim witted. Pretty much text book pretentiousness.

Dude... are you serious? How old are you? 6??
Who gives a fvck, there’s like a thousand threads to go look at.
And leave Kenneth alone.

Advertisement
And leave Kenneth alone.
giphy.gif

Kenneth has no reason to hold hands with another man.

He is 100% heterosexual and in a committed relationship.

These posts are nothing but character defamation and slander and should be addressed by the moderation staff.

yeah “100% heterosexual”

85D645BB-CA01-418D-8ACB-A3B9BEAC4FD9.gif

Richt would likely have had a couple of shots in the playoff. It’s made a huge difference in determining a champion.

Remember, if not for the new format Urban Meyer would have zero titles at Ohio State and Saban wouldn’t have won it last year.

Advertisement
And leave Kenneth alone.
He asked me a question and i answered it. And apparently, you give a **** cause you decided to reply. How about you mind your business

Last edited:
You missed my post... it was actually a 10-3 season. But Upsets happen for the most part like In 2003 Miami had the best talent in the country for the 4 or 5th year in a row and still got blown out 6-31 to VaTech then lost to a barely ranked Tennessee team the next game.

Should we have lost those games with players like Sean Taylor Angel Rolle DJ Williams Johnathan Vilma Kelly Jennings Vince Wilfork Brandon meriweather Kellen Winslow Roscoe Parrish Devin Hester and Frank Gore?? **** No but we did.
Troll

I hate to jump in here you guys but reality is the way teams are selected for the cfb playoffs is much different than the media (AP) choosing teams.

If the cfb playoffs were around starting the year 2000... very good chance almost guarantee that UGa would’ve been selected In 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, and 2012.

Lol that’s no BS either @OriginalGatorHater

:crownpour:
That is actually just your opinion because you have no idea if they would have been selected by the committee or not.

Advertisement
It wasn't today. He looked happy. They shared a pretzel at Auntie Annies afterwards. He gently wiped the mustard off kenneths upper lip.
lol ******* mods flagged me for this. youve got to be ******* kidding me. Go ahead and ban me.

That is actually just your opinion because you have no idea if they would have been selected by the committee or not.

I forgot to add 2004 as well.

But The 2003 season is really the only that’s not as much of a guarantee bc they lost twice to LSU the 2nd one being a blow out in the SEC championship.

The way the cfb playoffs is decided 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, and 2012 would’ve been **** near a lock for at least the 4th spot in the playoffs. With 2003 an outside chance.

It’s really not even up for debate that’s what so funny about it 😂

Advertisement
Back