2014 FSU-Auburn Championship Conspiracy Theory

kanin81

Recruit
Premium
The game is on ESPNU and their is a twitter post saying that Dameyune Craig signaled Jimbo the signs ?

Has anyone heard of this before or have any details?

Advertisement
“Signaled Jimbo the signs”?? Lol no he knew all of their plays and signals and was calling them out... giving Auburn an advantage.

that’s why FSU started putting up towels to block him from knowing what play they were about to run.

“Signaled Jimbo the signs”?? Lol no he knew all of their plays and signals and was calling them out... giving Auburn an advantage.

that’s why FSU started putting up towels to block him from knowing what play they were about to run.
Thanks wasn’t sure who was stealing from who and how. That makes more sense.

P.S. How do you not change everything before the game, considering you have a month to prepare and the coach on the other side worked for you? This is basic stuff.

Advertisement
Thanks wasn’t sure who was stealing from who and how. That makes more sense.

P.S. How do you not change everything before the game, considering you have a month to prepare and the coach on the other side worked for you? This is basic stuff.
Well, the Bucs won a Super Bowl probably (and definitely helped the margin) because the Raiders didn't change much after Gruden left.

Still can’t believe Auburn let Rashad Greene take that screen for 60+ yards. That game was over until that happened.
I thought the fake punt call was the turning point, Auburn look like they were on their way to a rout it was good call by jimbo

Advertisement
I thought the fake punt call was the turning point, Auburn look like they were on their way to a rout it was good call by jimbo

Somebody in the studio (Urban Meyer?) predicted the fake punt before it happened.

Malzahn should have done a much better job of preparing for a potential fake there. When you're up by 18, you don't have much of a need to get a punt block or a big punt return.

I don't know how you guys remember these games and the plays in them. I remember being happy that fsu was getting blown out, then they came back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back