2014 Early Bird Rankings Preview

Advertisement
Ditto what Gamineal said...

Both UCF and Loiusville rode the arms of really outstanding QB's. I just read where those two will be the top QBs taken in the NFL draft.

Both teams would have been rather pedestrian otherwise.....and yet, these rankings assume there won't be a drop off.

BRILLIANT!!!

Storm Johnson would like a word with you.

The guy who runs that site is a huge Noles fan. No surprise he didn't rank Miami. With the recruiting class we have coming in plus returning players, Miami is at least a pre season top 20 team in my opinion. We'll see how we finish off the year with Louisville.

I guess 1999 is still burning him up. lol

Thanks CaneBoss for the preseason update. I've been waiting to see something. Although very disappointed that Miami is again out of the preseason rankings. Just keep that consecutive postseason streak going. That's the first priority.

Advertisement
Miami and Florida both don't deserve to be ranked, we don't deserve to be ranked until we can actually play some defense and win consistently which we haven't done in what feels like forever

Advertisement
Preseason ratings are awesome in college sports but I'll wait for the consensus next summer. Nobody mentioned that Stanford is too high. They lose a ton of senior starters.

Advertisement
Back