That boy @Chickillo71 is a dog on NCAA ... #Canes

2) Anthony Chickillo ‏@Chickillo71

@MikeSawyers_75 what's up big dog

3) Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75

@Chickillo71 Whats up probably be down there August 11th

can we get a translation...is this that site where people troll kids

Advertisement
Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75 10m
I am officially committed to Vanderbilt University.I'm going to get a world class education,win SEC championships, National Championships,

82.gif
83.gif

[]_[]mmmm....Wierd, he tweeted this to Chickillo before committing, lol

1) Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75

He is having a conversation on twitter with Anthony Chickillo. He is saying that Anthony Chickillo is a great player in the NCAA 2014 Football video game. An Chickillo is responding by saying hello and what's up. Sawyer is telling him that he will be visiting Miami on August 11th (now this I am adding on my own, most likely to visit his best freind and 2013 freshman Corn Elder) to take in the school, visit the city, and his friend. I think he could stick with Vandy but just barely, I am thinking UM and Corn Elder stay in his ear and with a good season of 11 wins I think he flips to UM and the staff makes room some how for him.

Its great to see a young man how says academics come first and means it.

Go Canes!

I agree, I can't hate on the kid for staying close to home and choosing Vanderbilt. Now, if he had chosen Tennessee, that would be an entirely different story. Haha

Advertisement
[]_[]mmmm....Wierd, he tweeted this to Chickillo before committing, lol

1) Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75

He is having a conversation on twitter with Anthony Chickillo. He is saying that Anthony Chickillo is a great player in the NCAA 2014 Football video game. An Chickillo is responding by saying hello and what's up. Sawyer is telling him that he will be visiting Miami on August 11th (now this I am adding on my own, most likely to visit his best freind and 2013 freshman Corn Elder) to take in the school, visit the city, and his friend. I think he could stick with Vandy but just barely, I am thinking UM and Corn Elder stay in his ear and with a good season of 11 wins I think he flips to UM and the staff makes room some how for him.

Its great to see a young man how says academics come first and means it.

Go Canes!

Okay....thanks Repped

His comments about vandy are truly comical. Oh we'll, on to the next

Being from the area, I'll say with absolute confidence that Vandy will be a better team this year than UT. When was the last time that could be said? Probably never!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back