2014 DT Mike Sawyers Commits to Vanderbilt

Advertisement
Never mad at a kid for staying home. Good luck to him. Would have loved to go watch him play at Ensworth as a Cane commit

Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75 10m
I am officially committed to Vanderbilt University.I'm going to get a world class education,win SEC championships, National Championships,

as you start reading the tweet it just gets very weird towards the end lol

Advertisement
[]_[]mmmm....Wierd, he tweeted this to Chickillo before committing, lol

1) Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75

That boy @Chickillo71 is a dog on NCAA ... #Canes

2) Anthony Chickillo ‏@Chickillo71

@MikeSawyers_75 what's up big dog

3) Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75

@Chickillo71 Whats up probably be down there August 11th

Kid staying home and getting a world class education at Vandy i can respect that. Seems like a good prospect but i would rather sign Juco Cory Johnson and flip moten and call it a day at DT..

Hopefully he doesn't shut down his recruitment completely. He was one of my favorite DTs we were after.

Advertisement
Win $EC championships and National Championships... at Vanderbilt? lol. Good lucc with that young man. Vandy must be goin over the salary cap, if they gon compete with the big boys in the $EC over the next 4 years!

Win $EC championships and National Championships... at Vanderbilt? lol. Good lucc with that young man. Vandy must be goin over the salary cap, if they gon compete with the big boys in the $EC over the next 4 years!

Vandy is actually a decent program right now. They may never be the top dogs in the SEC, but considering how great the school is academically and the fact that the program has tread upward the last couple of years, they will pull guys in, especially locally.

[]_[]mmmm....Wierd, he tweeted this to Chickillo before committing, lol

1) Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75

That boy @Chickillo71 is a dog on NCAA ... #Canes

2) Anthony Chickillo ‏@Chickillo71

@MikeSawyers_75 what's up big dog

3) Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75

@Chickillo71 Whats up probably be down there August 11th

Chick seems to be very well liked within the recruiting circle, as well as the team of course. Wouldnt surprise me one bit to see him wind up on the staff here at some point in his life.

Advertisement
Staying home for a world class education...I think we as canes fans have no problem with recruits doing that lol

Advertisement

Vandy is actually a decent program right now. They may never be the top dogs in the SEC, but considering how great the school is academically and the fact that the program has tread upward the last couple of years, they will pull guys in, especially locally.

This. Despite them not having real success, Vandy has always found a way to be in the recruiting hunt for top players.

Now, that was dumb...

I am officially committed to Vanderbilt University.I'm going to get a world class education,win SEC championships, National Championships,

National ChampionshipS

:eekeyes: Dat boy dun loss his mine. Due to something called the "realism glitch" Vandy can't even win the National Championship in Ncaa Fottball 14. I heard that the game immediately freezes the moment Vandy qualifies for the game...

Advertisement
Back