2014 College Rankings

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could care less if the school was ranked dead last. Finishing in the Top 10 in football most years is what is important to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could care less if the school was ranked dead last. Finishing in the Top 10 in football most years is what is important to me.

You're the most worthless porster going right now. Congrats.

Breaking news right here, most Cane fans don't give a **** about how well the team is doing in the classroom.

Make sure your chinstrap beard lines up with your hat today

This post made my day. lmao.

Breaking news right here, most Cane fans don't give a **** about how well the team is doing in the classroom.

But a lot of us care about how the university is doing in the classroom. To us, UM is a university; to you, UM is a team.

But a lot of us care about how the university is doing in the classroom. To us, UM is a university; to you, UM is a team.

True.

Advertisement
I'm raising a Cane, so it is very important to me.

Deeper than football.

Ya'll really think the kids on the football team get the same education as the kids that are there to actually go to school?

If they did, Frank Gore and Devin Hester would have never been eligible to play.

Ya'll really think the kids on the football team get the same education as the kids that are there to actually go to school?

If they did, Frank Gore and Devin Hester would have never been eligible to play.

I am hoping the school lowers its academic standards. That way players like Jean Louis can get in.

Advertisement
Back