2014 ATH Turner commits to Miami

Advertisement
18.jpg:large

What's that helmet?

A mini canes helmet

Advertisement
LOL @ someone questioning 4.51 being a fast time or not as a Junior in HS... 4.51 IS very fast in HS. Coach didn't say "he has elite speed"

Advertisement
Saw him around campus here and there. Smart kid, doesn't get into trouble. The football team has been a laughing stock :nelsonhaha: so I didn't even bother to go to any games while I was there.

Welcome to the U.

I like these under the radar guys who end up surprising everyone because they don't have 10 stars next to their name. Hope he develops in to a baller at the U.

post by his coach....

I coach Dennis at Dillard and coached Many talented DB's in my days at St. Thomas Aquinas (Major Wright, Cody Riggs, Marcus Roberson, Nate Salley, Anthony Reddick, and many others) and can tell you that Miami got a STEAL with Dennis. He has legit 4.3 speed and has very good height. The weight will come. But the best part is he has Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, and Michael Irvin work ethic. He is a high character kid and lives to grind for the game. He trains like nobody else, even when he is by himself on the field. []__[]s Cane fans will be very happy that Dennis T[]__[]rner is a Cane ! Welcome to THE []__[] !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertisement
I know it's been posted....but if you are in high school and you run a legit 4.5.....that is screaming fast for the high school level. PERIOD DOT

Advertisement
How fast was Tracy Howard's 40 time in HS? I recall a time that was considerably slower than this kid's and he was perhaps the elite CB recruit his senior year.

Welcome to THE U, young man! Like what you saw in you. You came with a purpose, you kick a...., and left with your trophy! It is great to be a Miami Hurricane. Bring it.

Advertisement
Back