2013 Zero Dark Thursday game against UNC

canwewinagain

Redshirt Freshman
First off that phrase was ******* corny.

2nd watching our defense makes me want to puke. Pollock keeps asking why do we keep letting Ebron just run off the line without touching him while going for 160 yards.

3rd it’s on ACC network.

Advertisement
First off that phrase was ******* corny.

2nd watching our defense makes me want to puke. Pollock keeps asking why do we keep letting Ebron just run off the line without touching him while going for 160 yards.

3rd it’s on ACC network.
Turned on the TV and watched the 4th quarter. That defense was a misery. How many games did we lose in the fourth quarter playing soft defense during the fool's gold era? Feels like it was 462-ish

Advertisement
I was just watching that game. Ebron underneath with 16 seconds left. I was in the end zone when the ball came down. I had my head down until the ball was knocked out of the receiver's hand. I truly thought we would blow that game with Doritos and his bend but break most of the time defense.

I was at the game about 5 rows up behind the bench. There was a Cane fan behind me relentlessly hammering stemo. Not sure why dude would pick at his own team before the game was even over. But, holy **** did Dallas stop a **** big let down.

Advertisement
I was at the game about 5 rows up behind the bench. There was a Cane fan behind me relentlessly hammering stemo. Not sure why dude would pick at his own team before the game was even over. But, holy **** did Dallas stop a **** big let down.

I was there too about 10 rows behind our bench. Dallas Crawford was an absolute man that night.

656BAFA2-4693-4B09-8361-125F9EBCF97A.jpeg

Advertisement
I remember that last drive thinking "are they really going to let Dallas run free for the winning drive?" Such a clutch game by him - glad he's back on the coaching staff.

Advertisement
Our secondary was a mess. From our DBs running into each other on multiple occasions to arguing with each other after miscommunications leading to touchdowns and Gunter pouting on the sidelines....

Advertisement
Back