2013 WR Jesus Wilson

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Commits to FSU.. No surprise here, didn't have a Miami offer, but had a lot of early interest. Very explosive athlete

Advertisement
For the record, I think we should have offered him. He is an explosive athlete, scored 11 TDs last year with limited touches. Great return man. The knock on him is his size, but he is strong and not afraid to go over the middle as a slot guy.

5'10 kid....I think I would rather have someone like Cunningham who has a much higher ceiling.

Advertisement
5'10 kid....I think I would rather have someone like Cunningham who has a much higher ceiling.

Honestly, Cunningham underwhelms me. He's smaller and less explosive than I thought he was. Great kid, but a better fit at a school like Stanford IMO.

FSU also picked up RB Ryan Green. I hope that takes them out of the Alex Collins sweepstakes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, I watched the first couple of minutes of that highlight film and I saw a pretty fast kid running around a bunch of slower white kids. He was accelerating like a man possessed through some of those holes but I must say against better competition those holes will be closed. Good looking player but I will be happy if we can hang on to Collins.

Advertisement
Back