2013 South Florida High School Football Pump up Video

Advertisement
They dissed the **** out of Yearby. Kid's the starter, consensus 5 star and they don't show him once, but show his back up 3 times. I love it, he's gonna come in with such a chip on his shoulder.

Advertisement
They dissed the **** out of Yearby. Kid's the starter, consensus 5 star and they don't show him once, but show his back up 3 times. I love it, he's gonna come in with such a chip on his shoulder.

I think this is the persecution complex some talk about. I saw Yearby twice. just sayin

I think this is the persecution complex some talk about. I saw Yearby twice. just sayin

I guess I missed it, it was early, but they threw up Dalvin Cook's name 3 times.

LA I noticed him at the 5:40 mark. JY has a distinctive running style.

I guess I missed it, it was early, but they threw up Dalvin Cook's name 3 times.

Advertisement
Back