2013 Regionals - U Ousted. Season is Over

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
so whats this mean? we play OKST tomorrow and if we win then what?

If we win we play UL again after that game. If we win both games tomorrow we play again Monday for the regional.

So basically we got screwed for having to win one of two to having to win three straight, including two games tomorrow.

so whats this mean? we play OKST tomorrow and if we win then what?

If we win we play UL again after that game. If we win both games tomorrow we play again Monday for the regional.

So basically we got screwed for having to win one of two to having to win three straight, including two games tomorrow.

oh wow. well theres always next year.

Advertisement
Was at work all day. Someone explain the ***** job?

First, Carey ripped a double down the line with a man on third. They called it foul but the ball clearly hit the line.
Second, they called a HBP when the ball never hit the batter. Guy rolled around on the ground but the ball hit the bat. Gave him the base but he should have been called out. That made it bases loaded with no outs.
Third, same inning, bases loaded, 1 out. 3-2 pitch and the UL batter checks his swing but he goes around. They call it a ball and it walks a runner in. They kind of exploded after that.

Bunch of bull ****, huge momentum swing.

Advertisement
Just got back to Lexington from the game. Few observations:

Umpire was terrible, though, it seemed like we were getting screwed more.

From where I was sitting, I could see straight down the first base line. That ball was definitely fair.

B-Rad was on fire until the 7th. We gave up 6 runs on 2 hits. We definitely should have won this game.

Louisville fans are terrible. Minus the two guys sitting next to me. I don't know how so many inbred, white trashed, rednecks can reproduce so many hot chicks.

Was at work all day. Someone explain the ***** job?

First, Carey ripped a double down the line with a man on third. They called it foul but the ball clearly hit the line.
Second, they called a HBP when the ball never hit the batter. Guy rolled around on the ground but the ball hit the bat. Gave him the base but he should have been called out. That made it bases loaded with no outs.
Third, same inning, bases loaded, 1 out. 3-2 pitch and the UL batter checks his swing but he goes around. They call it a ball and it walks a runner in. They kind of exploded after that.

Bunch of bull ****, huge momentum swing.

I was watching at home with a (Gator fan) and he even agreed that we got screwed...B-Rad pitched a **** of a game and we have nothing to show for it because Joey Crawford was behind the plate. What a disgrace to college baseball. Hope we can pull off three straight.

Game is on right now on ESPN3. It was supposed to be ESPNU but I have the Florida State regional.

Advertisement
Back