2013 RB Alex Collins (Plantation, Florida) | UM Commit

Advertisement
Looks like an absolute stud. Running style reminds me a bit of Chris Johnsons. **** i hope this kid makes it in

Maybe it's just me, but does the tape look sped up a little bit for certain runs?

Maybe the kid is just that fast lol

Wouldn't make any difference, because the guys chasing him would be speeded up, too. Just focus on whether he's pulling away from them. You can tell he's got a burst, although I think his biggest strengths are vision, cut-back ability, and his hard running style. I hope he gets his grades in order.

Advertisement
You almost always sit up a bit with a raised eyebrow when you see a speed back cut plays back inside. If he works out hard and puts on another 10-15 pounds, we're looking at a more stout variant of Clinton Portis.

That's the exact comparison I was going to make. Very similar in terms of shiftiness and vision.

makes me think of Marshawn Lynch at california.

www.marshawn10.com

Tremendous vision and cutting ability. Reads his blocks and finds daylight extremely well. Very instinctive, it's almost as if he sees the holes before they open. Tough runner with good but not elite speed. He does however seem to accelerate very well from a standstill and after stopping and changing directions. Seems to reach top speed rather quickly. Elite prospect.

Advertisement
Back