2013 QB Troy Cook out of Palmetto

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Not sure if we are going after him yet or will, but yea this dude is pretty impressive

[video=youtube;nQ4XI5Scw3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ4XI5Scw3E[/video]

South Florida Express Top Performers
1. TROY COOK, QB, MIAMI (FLA.) PALMETTO (2013)
Cook was outstanding Sunday. He completed short routes, intermediate passes and bombs with ridiculous precision. Cook has an outstanding delivery that is technically sound. The ball comes off his hand clean and with a ton of spin practically every time. His motion is fluid and quick. He knows when to put zip on the ball and when to ease up. Cook not only fit his throws into tight windows, but typically hit his receivers in stride. He also threw well on the move.

Advertisement
Yeah Al Golden has talked to him doesn't love UM but would definitely consider them . Likes the Gaters & Noles to but you never know with AG

I know we are going after Olsen, but I don't think this kid is too far behind in terms of talent.

But maybe that's just me.

He is very talented and strong for a kid his age. He played pitcher in baseball and wrestled and was a very solid one at that so he defiantly has a rugged mentality from wrestling so he likes to run and when he run's he doesn't know how to slide so he prefers to truck the opposing linebacker. (Actually injuring his shoulder like that this season)

middle tennessee state level recuit imo. c'mon guys, we need an elite QB prospect now that we finally have some depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back