2013 per PBP- Elite vs. Next Tier

CaneCounty

Senior
Signing day 2012 is over, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. Let’s take a (ridiculously) early look at what next year’s signing day may bring to Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast.

There will be a Big Three in Palm Beach County and a big one on the T-Coast. Expect the three biggest names to be American Heritage running back Greg Bryant, Glades Central athlete William Likely and Glades Day running back Kelvin Taylor.

Bryant recently joked that he wants 30 hats on the table on his signing day. At the rate his recruiting process is going, that seems pretty likely. Taylor says he will pick between Florida and Alabama, but he could pick pretty much any school he wants. And Likely, who plays running back, receiver and cornerback and returns kicks and punts for Glades Central, will be a popular cornerback prospect for the big-name schools. Intimidating Centennial defensive tackle Jaynard Bostwick (6-4, 275) will be a prized recruit up on the T-Coast.

But there are a few other players who will attract serious attention over the next year. Let’s run down the list:

ELITE
Greg Bryant, RB, American Heritage
Jaynard Bostwick, DT, Centennial
Will Likely, CB, Glades Central
Kelvin Taylor, RB, Glades Day

NEXT TIER
Frank Brown, WR, Palm Beach Gardens
Malik Brown, TE/DE, Dwyer
Keith Bryant, DT, Atlantic (already committed to Miami)
Marcus Davis, ATH, American Heritage
Rod Johnson, OL, American Heritage
Marcus Levy, RB, Fort Pierce Central
James Looney, OL, Lake Worth
Kyle Shortridge, DL, Seminole Ridge
Ray Wilson, RB, Palm Beach Central

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/high...ly-taylor-headline-star-studded-junior-class/

Advertisement
Well, it's painfully obvious we could use some linemen like a dead man needs a casket.
And Tight Ends.
And hungry, never-quit, mean-assed PLAYERS to fill out the roster.

Kyle Shortridge, DL, Seminole Ridge

[video=youtube;qJN79j5HoHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJN79j5HoHg[/video]

Advertisement
Jaynard doesn't look like the quickest guy off the ball but love his tenacity. would have fit in with the Miami teams of old.

Jaynard doesn't look like the quickest guy off the ball but love his tenacity. would have fit in with the Miami teams of old.

I'm a big fan of Bostwick. This is the type of DT I wish we would target instead of the 6'0 300lbs types that we are looking to load up on (Ivery, Moore, Bryant, Senat). We need physical beasts inside.

Advertisement
I don't like Bryants attitude...I hope we dont waste our time on him. We got Collins already, hes great...All out press for Sony the year after. I'm good with that.

Malik Brown is a player. Really fast off the edge. Against ELY in the playoffs, he was unblockable.

I think Bostwick is the only one we pursue out of the elite

Greg Byrant is slow as ****. We are not even going to recruit him. He came to a camp and the coaches didn't even move him up to the good players. They left him in a group with the rest of the ****** underclassmen.

Advertisement
I think Bostwick is the only one we pursue out of the elite

Greg Byrant is slow as ****. We are not even going to recruit him. He came to a camp and the coaches didn't even move him up to the good players. They left him in a group with the rest of the ****** underclassmen.

yep. Its probably why those highlights of his are sped up...to hide his lack of speed. He's going to be one of those kids that will dissapear in a few months after coming out with alot of buzz when teams get a better look at him. will probably ink somewhere like WVU.

Will Likely

[video=youtube;274VLhb6_aQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=274VLhb6_aQ[/video]

Advertisement
Back