2013 F Wannah Bail Visiting On 7 June

Advertisement
Larranaga and his staff aren't leaving any stones unturned. I really hope they are able to get some guys in and be competitive this year. I also really hope fans understand how good he is and give him time to rebuild this program

I think Coach L will be given all the time he needs. First, I think he get this thing going quickly. Second, even if he doesn't, our 4,000 hardcore basketball fans across the nation probably won't be able to pressure the AD into firing him if we're only going to the NIT like Haith. Third, the only way he doesn't get time, is if he's like Perry Clark. Coach L is no Perry Clark.

ps

Is this dude's name a joke? Wannah Bail? Say that out loud. Want-to-bail?

Larranaga and his staff aren't leaving any stones unturned. I really hope they are able to get some guys in and be competitive this year. I also really hope fans understand how good he is and give him time to rebuild this program

Well in year 2 he won the ACC and made the sweet 16. I think any fan who does not understand the above is a moron on typical Miami fan.

Where did this kid play last year, it says he was a 2012 kid.

I think Coach L will be given all the time he needs. First, I think he get this thing going quickly. Second, even if he doesn't, our 4,000 hardcore basketball fans across the nation probably won't be able to pressure the AD into firing him if we're only going to the NIT like Haith. Third, the only way he doesn't get time, is if he's like Perry Clark. Coach L is no Perry Clark.

ps

Is this dude's name a joke? Wannah Bail? Say that out loud. Want-to-bail?

Not to you but to the board, he already had more success than we ever had, in year 2. Perhaps if a few more things went our way last year (Durand Scott's sudden suspension) we are looking at 2 straight tourney appearances too.

Advertisement
FYI, according to his sources, Jeff Goodman says Bail leaving Texas Tech had nothing to do with academics.

Fifteen players have already left the program prematurely since he took over in March of 2011, with the most recent being highly regarded recruit Wannah Bail, a native of the Bahamas who didn't return after the first summer school session. Bail's summer coach, Terrul Henderson, told CBSSports.com that Bail's departure had nothing to do with academics -- as had been speculated.

"It was because of Gillispie," a source close to the program said. "He couldn't deal with him."

Bail is just one of approximately 30 bodies that have turned over since Gillispie got the job.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...lispie-as-allegations-of-mistreatment-surface

FYI, according to his sources, Jeff Goodman says Bail leaving Texas Tech had nothing to do with academics.

Fifteen players have already left the program prematurely since he took over in March of 2011, with the most recent being highly regarded recruit Wannah Bail, a native of the Bahamas who didn't return after the first summer school session. Bail's summer coach, Terrul Henderson, told CBSSports.com that Bail's departure had nothing to do with academics -- as had been speculated.

"It was because of Gillispie," a source close to the program said. "He couldn't deal with him."

Bail is just one of approximately 30 bodies that have turned over since Gillispie got the job.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...lispie-as-allegations-of-mistreatment-surface

Coach L should be just what the doctor ordered

Advertisement

maggie-wd-2.gif

Advertisement
Apparently ole boy committed to UCLA today.

**** if he made the visit he would be ours to lose...

-He's coming out of the same camp that a current football/basketball recruit is out of in Texas...(Mavin Saunders)....

im sure the LA visit kinda opened up his eyes..considering he committed to TX TECH of all places...would of loved to have him down this way...Michael Carey is pretty good also....

theres a whole bunch of Bahamian big time kids heading out that way to play hs ball in texas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back