2013 DB Vernon Hargreaves III (Tampa, Florida)

Thunderdome
Miami offer.

[video=youtube;u0iPG390NYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0iPG390NYc[/video]

Advertisement
Another top talent. I've heard conflicting reports on this kid. Some say he's interested in us, others say he has no interest. What would your opinion be on this, 9210?

Another top talent. I've heard conflicting reports on this kid. Some say he's interested in us, others say he has no interest. What would your opinion be on this, 9210?

Probably FSU but we've been able to pull some of Tampa's top talent out under Golden so he's not out of the equation yet.

Thanks, bro. Thank God he plays in Tampa and not Jacksonville. This means we definitely have a shot, with Golden and staff doing work up in that area. Appreciate the info.

Advertisement
There is something with his dad and USF and us(i think) I cant remember exact details. Some say we literally have 0% chance but the same thing was said about Howard so......

Advertisement
There is something with his dad and USF and us(i think) I cant remember exact details. Some say we literally have 0% chance but the same thing was said about Howard so......
He was part of the bloodletting after the LSU game when Kehoe, Soldinger & Werner also were canned.

Advertisement
Pure corner. May be the best in the state right now. Great times, solid build, very polished. It's a real shame we don't have a shot here.

Advertisement
If Muschamp does'nt win at least 9 games next year, it will get really interesting in Canesville.

Advertisement
Back