2012 RB Davante' Bourque

decleated

Enabler
Administrator
Decommitted from LSU and will visit Miami on Jan 20..

Four weeks before national signing day, Bourque (6-2, 210) chose to reopen his recruitment and he’s no longer considering LSU.
Bourque only has one official setup which he’ll be taking to Miami. He’s also considering a visit to Tennessee on January 13th.
“The only one I know so far is that I’m going to Miami on January 20th,” Bourque said.
“I want to see what they have to offer me and what their system is like. There was actually a big Miami fan on twitter and
the way he talked about it, there’s got to be something great about the place.
When I told him I was visiting, he was really pumped up so I guess that was cool.”

“I feel like I can do anything on the field. I’m very athletic and have great speed. I’m big, strong and fast. I’ve got a combo of those things.

Advertisement
Doubt he decommitted this late with only one visit set up. My guess is he got dropped. But why? Grades, attitude, undisclosed injury? Don't think it is his play. Interesting.

Doubt he decommitted this late with only one visit set up. My guess is he got dropped. But why? Grades, attitude, undisclosed injury? Don't think it is his play. Interesting.

No he honestly decommited..He has none of those issues you listed...It has more to do with the fact that LSU have like 3-4 sophomore RB on there roster with all of them having over 500 yards rushing and all of them returning

Last edited:

Four weeks before national signing day, Bourque (6-2, 210) chose to reopen his recruitment and he’s no longer considering LSU.
Bourque only has one official setup which he’ll be taking to Miami. He’s also considering a visit to Tennessee on January 13th.
“The only one I know so far is that I’m going to Miami on January 20th,” Bourque said.
“I want to see what they have to offer me and what their system is like. There was actually a big Miami fan on twitter and
When I told him I was visiting, he was really pumped up so I guess that was cool.”

“I feel like I can do anything on the field. I’m very athletic and have great speed. I’m big, strong and fast. I’ve got a combo of those things.

DBC???

DBC???

If dannyboy helped us land Bourque, the legend will grow stronger.

Advertisement
I think he's Tennessee bound...which will fit in perfectly with the other dissapointments this recruiting season.

I don't get the appeal of Tennessee these days. They have sucked for at least as long as we have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back