J jlew192 Joined Apr 2, 2026 Messages 79 Today at 11:40 AM #1 PTI, but does anybody know if they will be adding green jerseys to the 2001 collection?
Stingarov GOATaylor Premium Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 6,141 Today at 3:46 PM #3 TwentySix said: View attachment 374456 Click to expand... Lmao kill me
hoops156 Senior Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 31,481 Today at 4:12 PM #4 do you remember fans dressing up in a white shirt and tie. how stupid was that entire thing lol
BishopEli Recruit Premium Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 2,038 Today at 4:17 PM #5 In hindsight it's of course ridiculous but "are you kidding me" had me hyped and I know I wasn't alone
In hindsight it's of course ridiculous but "are you kidding me" had me hyped and I know I wasn't alone
Hstokes1447 Junior Joined Jul 17, 2012 Messages 6,351 Today at 4:22 PM #6 The furthest thing from Miami ever