2009 game unc miami

Advertisement
on espn classic
man jacory sucked
288.jpg

Advertisement
I don't see how you can fault a guy for throwing 319 yards and a 1 TD unless he turned it over 4 times.

I don't see how you can fault a guy for throwing 319 yards and a 1 TD unless he turned it over 4 times.

Jacory I really LIKED...but he threw the worst Pics at the worst time ever....

The whole team was 5 star wannabbes with 2 star hearts...now is just the opposite

Advertisement

The whole team was 5 star wannabbes with 2 star hearts...now is just the opposite

The sad part is this game was really winnable. But when you give them 17 points off turnovers it makes it a little more difficult. I don't blame this game on the HC directly either, I think you had a QB who just never understood his limits.

The sad part is this game was really winnable. But when you give them 17 points off turnovers it makes it a little more difficult. I don't blame this game on the HC directly either, I think you had a QB who just never understood his limits.

Jacory always had that MNW in him...throw deep and Streeter and Gang outran 5.8 slow guys to win games....I think he never understood managing a game until Fisch got here..then it was too late he would still think he could win the game on one throw.....

You see Morris fall into that at times...slow down manage the game let your athletes work with you..

just turned it on, ******* forgot about that joke of a call by the refs where they called that 4th interception a TD when the ****** clearly tossed it forward.

Advertisement
UNC has been a thorn in our side ever since we got into this conference.

Time to payback these guys starting TONIGHT.

The thing that really killed me about the interceptions back then was how many were returned for touchdowns. It's one thing if a guy steps in front of an out for a pick 6 but we'd have guys taking back jacory's desperation bombs for scores all the time. I don't know that I've ever seen a team have so many picks returned for 6 as those shannon teams, it was ridiculous.

Advertisement
This will **** all of us off.

[video=youtube;9OtR_miHE7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OtR_miHE7c[/video]

Lots of NFL talent on the field in that game..
We had a lot of guys on that team that either got in the league or are still on active rosters, including quite a few that see the field with regularity. The entire culture surrounding the program at that time was just down right putrid. While we didn't have a NC caliber squad, we should have been a lot better with the roster we had.

The pick he threw that was intended for Byrd was the one that really ****ed me off. I was in Winston-Salem a couple of weeks earlier for the Wake Forest game, and Jacory threw a pick on the exact same route on a pass to Byrd. As soon as the ball left Jacory's hand, I had a flash back to the Wake game and said to myself, "Self, that's getting picked off because he put too much air under it". And it was.

**** I forgot all about that fumble snap at the end...this was rough to watch again. It killed a nice afternoon per-game buzz I had going

Advertisement
Back