2001 Canes Back in the 305!

HurricaneAce07

Class of 2007
Let's see who you still recognize...

14681970_10154719015044636_274997534355794964_o.jpg

14720438_10154718774674636_670175178886246036_n.jpg

FYI - lots of conversation on whether they will end up sideline for the UNC game tomorrow. No one knows for sure.

Advertisement
Nice!!!

I want them on the sidelines.... Old School and barking loud. Those UNC sons-o-bitçhes need to pay for that upside down U shît from last year.

Advertisement
Joseph was the biggest bust of the group. Most of the first and second rounders has good to great careers in the NFL. McDougle was an injury bust if I recall correctly. Rumph is starting his college coaching career.

Such a great team. Is it even possible to put together than kind of talent again? Butch Davis was an excellent evaluator of talent, but did he just hit lightening in bottle?

Celebration of the 2001 Miami Hurricanes...THE GREATEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME...

And dudes in here talking about 2002...and 2003...and 2004...

this fanbase I tell ya...

Grown *** men at 18 years old is what they were.

They were always triggered but they didn't need a 'safe place'.

Can't help but wonder what these guys think about the hot mess this team has become since they left. Go to be really disappointing.

Advertisement
McDougle was shot in the leg, too. Don't know how serious it was, but that couldn't have helped his career....

Nasty DE at Miami, though....

Joseph was the biggest bust of the group. Most of the first and second rounders has good to great careers in the NFL. McDougle was an injury bust if I recall correctly. Rumph is starting his college coaching career.

Such a great team. Is it even possible to put together than kind of talent again? Butch Davis was an excellent evaluator of talent, but did he just hit lightening in bottle?

Advertisement
they were great. unbelievably perfect….. i can still remember being at the first practice following the 01 championship, willis was taking **** to reported afterwords. we laughed and said, "who does this cat think he is". hahahahhahaha the depth is something that will NEVER ever be touched by another team. It's just not possible. I don't care if you have 85 five stars. It won't produce that talent at the next level.

Last edited:
Holy crap Daryl jones got big.

Had mcdougle come here out of HS, he might have gone down as one of the greatest cans ever. Dude has 49 QBH in his first year of CFB.

Advertisement
Back