Advertisement
Secondary has a bright future. Jenkins and Howard looked very good today. Crawford was picked on but I think he will be a good CB. Gunter is solid. Rodgers is improved. Bush is probably the best of the group.

Advertisement
with the next two games, **** three games (georgia tech triple option offense) coming, there is no need to rush him back.

Advertisement
We beat those f#ggots without 2 of our best players--Bush and Scott. Scott would have been a big presence today, and Bush is easily one of our best defensive players.

Hernia stuff isn't anything to **** around with.

Last thing you want is 10 feet of intestines matriculating down to your *******.

Rodgers has stepped his game up at SS so I want to make sure Bush is 100% before he gets in there.

Hernia stuff isn't anything to **** around with.

Last thing you want is 10 feet of intestines matriculating down to your *******.

Rodgers has stepped his game up at SS so I want to make sure Bush is 100% before he gets in there.

I don't want Bush's intestines to get out of his ******* until they can stay out of his *******.

Advertisement
He will be ready for the next game...Lets not be on the negative lets honor the biggest win we have had
in years...

I hate that stuff...this program has had enough negativity...

Enjoy the win

Advertisement
great call by the coaches...we have a bye week next. Then a scrimmage v Savannah and he will be ready for USF then ready to smash GT triple option

The secondary will be special when all these guys are back next year and burns, carter, and elder are ready to go too.

Advertisement
Back