2 Years

image.jpg

What a difference a coaching change makes. I will always celebrate on October 24th. Its a holiday for me.

Advertisement
View attachment 52527

What a difference a coaching change makes. I will always celebrate on October 24th. Its a holiday for me.

Dabo Swinney will always hold a special place in my heart for delivering the death blow to the Golden regime with that ***-raping his team administered. Look at ***king Golden in that picture...he was likely headed to his office immediately after leaving the field to clean out his desk. He knew at that moment that it was over.

Advertisement
Once Clemson started scoring I was thinking don't stop. 31-0 wasn't going to get him fired that day but 60-0 was. I cheered everytime Clemson kept exposing him.

"Are you kidding me!' Lord, I wanted to like him after that first press conference and tried so hard, but he just kept insisting his way was the only way. I never hated Randy, can't he's family, but I certainly end up hating this guy. Once Donna left, I knew we would be back but this day made that certain.

"Are you kidding me!' Lord, I wanted to like him after that first press conference and tried so hard, but he just kept insisting his way was the only way. I never hated Randy, can't he's family, but I certainly end up hating this guy. Once Donna left, I knew we would be back but this day made that certain.

Once Donna was gone I knew we would go after a big name coach, if he got fired any earlier we would be fuqed.

Advertisement

Once Donna was gone I knew we would go after a big name coach, if he got fired any earlier we would be fuqed.

Amen, brother. Thank the Lord she thought Hilary was going to win the election and wanted back in the front of free everything line. I only wished the Board had fired her and then sued for damages. Heck she might have brought Coker back.

View attachment 52527

Dabo Swinney will always hold a special place in my heart for delivering the death blow to the Golden regime with that ***-raping his team administered. Look at ***king Golden in that picture...he was likely headed to his office immediately after leaving the field to clean out his desk. He knew at that moment that it was over.

Well said, I agree

Advertisement
The earliest I've ever left a UM football game. I think it might have still been the first quarter or early in the second when I said to my friends "We don't have to watch this garbage, at least at home the beers don't cost $8.".

Advertisement
Back